or Connect

Posts by jaghetermattis

Thanks for another inclusion razl!
Sold. Thanks again SF for a quick sale! 
Payment pending
Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this shirt NWT about a year ago, but I've only used it a few times because the arms a just too short for me. My loss is your gain: excellent mint condition.    The fabric is a soft royal oxford and the detailing of Finamore is simply fantastic (check out the shoulder in the pictures), the best on any shirt I've own.   Size is 15.75/40. Measurements to my best ability:   P2P...
Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWOT about a year and a half ago, and I've only used it a handful of times. Excellent condition.    Come quality, detailing and fabric, Kiton doesn't need any introduction here. The fabric is a 50/50 cashmere/linen, light brown glencheck. Jacket is fully lined and somewhat warmer than what one might expect given the (fairly) light weight of the cloth. Fully canvassed but...
Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWOT about a year and a half ago, and I've only used it a handful of times. Excellent condition.    Come quality, detailing and fabric, Kiton doesn't need any introduction here. The fabric is a 50/50 cashmere/linen, light brown glencheck. Jacket is fully lined and somewhat warmer than what one might expect given the (fairly) light weight of the cloth. Fully canvassed but...
Thanks for the inclusion!
Payment pending. Thanks SF - once again!
Hello,   Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWT from Japan about a year ago, and as I don't use suits for work I can only remember ever using it 4-5 times. Excellent mint condition. Finished sleeves (faux buttonholes) and pants of course, but given my height (192 cm) it shouldn't create problems for most.    As one would assume with Ring Jacket the quality and finishing is fantastic. I'm not sure about the...
Thank you SF for a impressively quick sale!