or Connect

Posts by jaghetermattis

Thanks for the inclusion!
Payment pending. Thanks SF - once again!
Hello,   Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWT from Japan about a year ago, and as I don't use suits for work I can only remember ever using it 4-5 times. Excellent mint condition. Finished sleeves (faux buttonholes) and pants of course, but given my height (192 cm) it shouldn't create problems for most.    As one would assume with Ring Jacket the quality and finishing is fantastic. I'm not sure about the...
Thank you SF for a impressively quick sale! 
Hello,   Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWT from Japan about a year ago, haven't used it more than 6-8 times. Excellent condition, no changes made except for finishing the sleeves (buttons just sewed on, easy to alter to desired length).   As one would assume with Ring Jacket the quality and finishing is fantastic. I also a own a RJ suit, equally fantastic. Fully canvassed but light construction,...
Pm sent.
Damn your short arms? Damn my long everything!
Fantastic as always Kent! When will this be available?
Borriello @ €45 - sweet deal on eBay. Couldn't be happier with these. Solid staples with more handmade details than my Barbas and some of my Finamores. Someone should clean out this sellers stock.
So I got this SP SC of Ebay and would love some input on alterations. I do tend to prefer a slimmer figure: the back needs work and the sleeves lengthened (non-working buttons, material available). To my surprise the coat is ventless. I would very much prefer double vents but figure I can live with trying out a ventless since I have never owned one before. The absence of vents require perhaps an even more well-sculptured back than would one with, but as the chest is on the...