or Connect

Posts by AchtungBaby07

If you never been to Berghain before, you aint been to Berlin!   that place is rad! though they have really weird entry policy. Guy at the entrance will randomly deny entry to around 50% of the crowd.   If you are in big group chances for you to get in is slim and as well as if you dont speak german and you talk loudly in other languages in the queue.   I have a friend who is in the vip list telling me that basically they only want to admit people who really...
    awesome camo!!   But are the sleeves too long and too baggy for you?
you've got pm!  
Ivwri, are you still in berlin?? if you are i have some cool recommendations for you!
    !!! The truth hurts (at least for my wallet)   cant wait to rock WvG more when the weather starts getting warmer here
    Stop putting evil thoughts into my mind!!        
torn as to whether to kop the linen chambray or not! urrghhh....   anyways sno cone today!   sorry for the low quality iphone pic!
rkd, is the seafoam in the same shade as the honeydew oxford from the past??   melon tencel is awesome!!
just got back from a trip to Barcelona and need to get up to speed with the release of the new oxfords and 2 other shirtings!   Hope there is still size left for me for the seafoam!
i feel you Teger!   Folk is awesome and so are some of the lesser known European brands (dun get mention often here) which are real gems as well.   If you need a quick fix for Folk, there are quite a few british webstores that stock it and you can take advantage of the 20% off VAT for shipping outside the EU   Nice fit on the trousers btw!