or Connect

Posts by AchtungBaby07

spoo thats fantastic!! Ultra drool worthy!   Think you should change your non de guerre to drool instead of spoo since you always have such great stuffs!   David, I want one of those as well!! Is it only available as a sample as of now?
  Start making WvG shoes!
  If im not mistaken, Bari produced Antonio Cassano, pretty rad player.   What's the bloodline trousers? Is it really tight that once wearing it, will cause balls to rupture and bleed?   Keep em coming!!!
    to be fair i think park was alright, but he was definitely outmuscled by yaya toure, complete mismatch there.....   cant believe we will trying to play long ball for most of the time!   i will be so pissed if city were to win the league......   come on Newcastle!   hope mood can be lighten by some awesome WvG stuffs
      Its a sad sad day...... The match was so painful to watch! City was all over us.... Nani was shite!!   was downing beer like water throughout the match..... was probably mad drunk when i typed the response as it actually 4-5 weeks rather than 2 weeks!   RKD , lets hope city trips up this weekend!    Mauro! Bring back some floral prints!
    Don't worry, it should be stuck in the customs.   Takes about 2 weeks sometimes before it gets delivered to me in Germany.
everyone chill the F*** out!!!   Now where are those suede matthews? :devil:   David has always been reponsive and helpful! Cut him some slack! You guys will not be disappointed!
happy birthday runningfrog!   Enjoy those stunning oxfords! Don't forget to throw on some fit pics when you have time!   Seafoam is my fav but that pinot noir is a close second!
    If you never been to Berghain before, you aint been to Berlin!   that place is rad! though they have really weird entry policy. Guy at the entrance will randomly deny entry to around 50% of the crowd.   If you are in big group chances for you to get in is slim and as well as if you dont speak german and you talk loudly in other languages in the queue.   I have a friend who is in the vip list telling me that basically they only want to admit people who really...
    awesome camo!!   But are the sleeves too long and too baggy for you?