or Connect

Posts by tomahn

One of the laces on my sand suede desert boots snapped. Anyone know where to buy new ones? Doesn't look like there's any laces on their main website.
Selling almost new RW 9011s in Black Cherry size 8.5. Worn only one day. Very similar to the GTs. Priced at 289 on shoebuy.com. Price is 175 shipped or 160 for local NYC pickup.
S Quote: Originally Posted by jake8078 By Chestnut GT's, do you mean the "6" Beckman Classic Round"? http://www.shoebuy.com/red-wing-6-be.../320736/686220 What's the difference between the "6" Beckman Classic Round" and the "gentleman traveler"? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's a difference. Beckmans and Gentleman Travelers are the same thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one silly question, but is Bing cashback related to MSN cashback from yonks ago? I probably can't even remember how it works.... I'm not sure if they're related, but Bing cashback seems relatively simple. Signed up for an account, went to shoebuy.com via a link provided on the bing website and bought two Red Wings. Got a email shortly after the order confirmation from Shoebuy stating that I had received...
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya There's got to be a mix-up, all jeans are hemmed within 3 to 5 days. What store did you buy them from? SENY. I called SENY last Thursday and spoke with Andrew. He said that the jeans were not hemmed yet and that he would call once the jeans came in.
I purchased a pair of 29W SL-100x's on 9/21 and was told that the jeans would take 1.5 weeks to get hemmed. I called two weeks after purchase and was told that the jeans weren't even hemmed yet. Any idea when I'm going to get my hands on them?
Stopped by SENY to buy a pair of 3sixteen sl-100's. Just wanted to say great store and awesome shopping experience. Thanks andrew and staff.
Quote: Originally Posted by stylesmurf topshop is only available in the UK right? Topshop/Topman also has a flagship store in NYC. It's located in Soho on Broadway. Nevermind kelvinsense already answered this. Edit: nevermind. kelvinsense already answered this question.
Do you have any size 29 SL-100s' in stock at SENY?
thanks for the coupon lee.