or Connect

Posts by charzord

DETAILS: Brand:  US Navy Material: 100% Wool JACKET   Colour and special notes: Navy blue. Mint exterior. Some wear on the lining. Cordury pockets.  See this thread for peacoat dating: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?35824-PEACOAT-DATING Material: 100% Wool (very heavy wool) Size: 40R Buttons: 6 Vents: 1 Shoulder to Shoulder: 19 Shoulder to Sleeve: 25 Pit to Pit: 20.75 BOC to hem: 32    
DETAILS: Brand:  US Navy Material: 100% Wool JACKET   Colour and special notes: Navy blue. Mint exterior. Some wear on the lining. Cordury pockets.  See this thread for peacoat dating: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?35824-PEACOAT-DATING Material: 100% Wool (very heavy wool) Size: 40R Buttons: 6 Vents: 1 Shoulder to Shoulder: 19 Shoulder to Sleeve: 25 Pit to Pit: 20.75 BOC to hem: 32
Jil Sander is sold.
Dear members,   Due to a sports related injury, I have to clear out some of my prized suits. Collecting suits has been a hobby of mine due to my profession. However, it’s time for ALL of the suits listed here to go in order to pay for some bills.   What I have for sale represents about half of my wardrobe. All of my 40R suits have similar cuts – generally on the slim side with a modern take. As I already have a full wardrobe, the suits I have for sale have been worn...
Dear members,   Due to a sports related injury, I have to clear out some of my prized suits. Collecting suits has been a hobby of mine due to my profession. However, it’s time for ALL of the suits listed here to go in order to pay for some bills.   What I have for sale represents about half of my wardrobe. All of my 40R suits have similar cuts – generally on the slim side with a modern take. As I already have a full wardrobe, the suits I have for sale have been worn...
I want to get a used laptop shipped from US to Canada. It's relatively low value (probably no more than $100) Not sure if I will end up buying it, but would like to get someone's help if it goes through.   All you have to do is received the package, slap a new label on it and drop it off at your nearest USPS office. I'll paypal you the money required for shipping.   Let me know if anyone is willing to help, and at what price. I think some guy on the forum was doing...
Hi all,   I picked up this jacket from the thrift, and was wondering if someone can tell me more info.   - I think its raw denim. It bleeds a bit when I rub it onto a piece of paper...although I have no idea if that means if its raw at all. Rough texture - Should be from Japan 2012 line. - New condition with the wash care tag still attached.   I don't wear denim, but this was so nice I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully it piques someone's...
Thanks for the compliments! Everything will likely end up on eBay though =(
Holland Esquire Summer Suit- $120 - Slim Cut - Brown/Beige multistripe - Working cuff - 2 button   Jacket - Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5  - Shoulder to Sleeve: 26.5+1 - Armpit to Armpit: 20 - Back of Collar to Hem: 30 - Vents: 1   Pants - Waist: 34 + 1 - Inseam: 33 + 1 - Flat front    
Shipping:  - Within Canada: $20 - Within North America: $25 - Worldwide: $30   Cost is per suit. Contact me for combined shipping costs. I ship with Canadapost. All suits are bagged, then boxed to protect it from shipping damage.   Bespoke Canvassed Dormeuil Suit - $150 - Beautiful modern cut - Canvassed - Navy with light purple stripes (Dormeuil 150 from what I recall. Cannot confirm) - Dormeuil lining - Ermengildo Zegna sleeve lining - Working cuff - 2...