or Connect

Posts by superbuick3

Just like the title says, I want to buy your acne max cash in size 30. Max cash or max stay cash, doesn't matter, hit me up on here thru pm I'm paypal ready
Nike Free Flyknit Black Size 10.5 BRAND NEW For sale or for trade is a pair of unworn Nike Free Flyknit sneakers in Black size 10.5. I have never worn these and they show absolutely zero signs of wear. These are very conformable and very light. Would be great for excersize or just for wearing casually. I honestly just have kept these in my closet in the box and have given my other pair of running sneaks all the attention. Comes new with box! $65 shipped to the us obo,...
Nike Free Flyknit Black Size 10.5 BRAND NEW For sale or for trade is a pair of unworn Nike Free Flyknit sneakers in Black size 10.5. I have never worn these and they show absolutely zero signs of wear. These are very conformable and very light. Would be great for excersize or just for wearing casually. I honestly just have kept these in my closet in the box and have given my other pair of running sneaks all the attention. Comes new with box! $65 shipped to the us obo,...
Nike Free Flyknit Black Size 10.5 BRAND NEW For sale or for trade is a pair of unworn Nike Free Flyknit sneakers in Black size 10.5. I have never worn these and they show absolutely zero signs of wear. These are very conformable and very light. Would be great for excersize or just for wearing casually. I honestly just have kept these in my closet in the box and have given my other pair of running sneaks all the attention. Comes new with box! $75 shipped to the us obo,...
Dior Homme Raw Black Denim size 29 MIJ 19cm   For sale is a pair of Dior Homme Raw black denim size 29 in the 19cm cut. They are the superior Made in Japan model (better cut and quality than the made in italy dior's) and are UNHEMMED and UNWASHED. I haven't worn these jeans much at all because they are too small for me. My loss, your gain. These retail in the high $400 range closer to $500 nowadays if you can even find em. There isn't much wear on these jeans and there...
Dior Homme size 29 black raw denim MIJ unhemmed   For sale is a pair of Dior Homme black raw denim, size 29, 19cm fit, Made in Japan, and UNHEMMED and UNWASHED. These have not been altered in any way shape or form. I bought these and due to them being to small for me, i havent worn them much at all. There are no fades and they are in very good condition. The denim still has a sheen to it and dior does one of the best black jeans i have ever seen, plus the 19cm fit is...
Need a pair of New or close to new APC new standards size 28, my current pair is completely destroyed. email me at superbuick3@gmail.com, im paypal ready. looking for under retail! 
Want to buy converse x cdg play size 10, just the chucks, not those all over prints. And mmm gats and common project Achilles in just the regular black or white size 43 or 44. I'll consider any condition. PayPal ready. Email me superbuick3@gmail.com
Just as the title says, i want to buy some nice fitting Alex Wang or Wings+Horns sweatpants. If you have some other high quality, slim sweatpants, let me know, im interested in them. I'm a 30 waist, hit my email superbuick3@gmail.com
Still looking for these