or Connect

Posts by chaos

*** Moving out of the country on Tuesday so this listing will only be available until then ***   Selling the extremely rare and coveted SET-2 from Acronym SS2011. Construction, materials and design are impeccable, the leggings fasten via drawstring for independent use, and also attach to the shorts via buttons. Web belt completes the package. Retailed for over 900 euros. When will you see this again?   SET-2 includes the following items:  - SP3-X in WINDSTOPPER X-FAST...
*** Moving out of the country on Tuesday so this listing will only be available until then ***   This is a Devoa articulated short sleeve shirt in Size 46 from a few seasons ago, one of the best that they've done. Heavyweight cotton, edges are slightly rolled for a raw effect, and articulated seams. This shirt is cut with a scoop-shaped neck opening which is excellent. In great condition, no signs of wear.   Tagged 46 (fits small):   Chest: 18.5"  Shoulders:...
*** Moving out of the country on Tuesday so this listing will only be available until then ***   BNIB Maison Martin Margiela side zip boots. These boots feature a very clean, sleek silhouette, reminiscent of Saint Laurent chelsea boots. They work best with slim bottoms. The colour is olive/pale brown and works with most wardrobe palettes so they are very versatile. Darting details. Perfect condition, never worn. Tagged Size 41 and fits true.    
*** Moving out of the country on Tuesday so this listing will only be available until then ***   This is one of the best pairs of trousers designed by Stephan Schneider. Partially elasticized waistband with clasp closure, amazing substantial wool in "Night" fabric (see close-ups for details; charcoal in colour with amazing texture), as well as an elasticized knitted cuff for various styling options, it doesn't get much better than this. 70% wool 25% poly 5% cashmere....
you should keep it
 These jackets look great, there were a few fit pics posted on sufu. Sizing advice from the user:     [[SPOILER]]
SOLD
Classic YSL high-top sneakers from several years ago. These are some of the best sneakers YSL has put out prior to the transition to SLP. Pre-owned condition, but still have a lot of mileage left. There is creasing on the leather, the soles show wear (see pictures for details), and the leather is chipping in the interior shaft (not visible when worn). Slight heel drag and wear along bottom of soles, no other significant issues. Overall condition is 7/10 but in my opinion,...
These are the classic Common Projects combat boots from a few seasons ago. Features YKK side zippers, premium smooth calf leather upper, and black rubber sole. The interior is lined with felt so they are warm and suitable for the winter. Leather welt in tan. New in box condition, I've only tried them on once at home and they're too big for me. Tagged CP41 but they fit large (half to full size). Suitable for 42 (US9). Will be shipped in a replacement box. See my other...
These are the classic Westpoint chinos in off-white. One of Wings + Horns' staple products. It is cut slim-fit with an excellent silhouette. Features signature brogue button fly and slant front pockets. Made in Canada with high quality cotton twill, which was woven and dyed in Japan. Condition is great, has only been worn gently a few times. Tagged Size 30 but will work for 31 as well.   Tagged Size 30:   Waist: 16"  Rise: 10"  Inseam: 30.5"  Hem: 7"   See my other...