or Connect

Posts by chaos

Thanks guys, appreciate it 
 If someone here picked this up, please PM me if it doesn't work out (also looking for similar Jil metallic knits to fit 46-48!) 
^ Here's one in small:   http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/148253-fs-rick-owens-fw14-07-exploder-parka-ann-demeulemeester-gb-derbies-xs-s43/
This is a great piece but my collection of black leather jackets is a little excessive and I don't get enough wear on this. This is the original double-zip fencing jacket issued by CCP for the S/S 2000 collection. Limited to production series of 35. The leather is 100% object dyed (slightly distressed) calf and as you can see from the pictures, the leather treatment is beautiful. The double curving zip allows you to wear the fencing jacket in a number of ways (open,...
One of the nicest blazers I own, but I've unfortunately outgrown this piece before I've had the chance to wear it. Bought it last summer brand new with tags and has never been worn out (only tried on indoors). From BBS SS13 collection, retailed north of $1,800 and features a very sharp cut and beautiful details - I've tried to capture this in the pictures I took. The fabric  is actually quite substantial. I've included a stock picture of the same blazer in a different...
Up for sale is a full-zip Drkshdw Gimp (full zip) hoodie in charcoal/black colourway. Condition is excellent, barely worn as it's too big for me. Size is medium, fits TTS (maybe on the large side), I think it would be good for a true 48 or slim 50. See measurements below:    Shoulders: 17"  Chest: 21"  Length: 25" / 28" (front, back)    Asking $OLD. Please PM with any inquiries. 
 You're probably looking for Undercover 
 Had one of these - they fit one or two sizes big. The medium that I had was almost 23" P2P, 18" S2S. Medium/48 will likely be good for you
Long shot, but looking to buy a pair of NDG paratrooper pants to fit size 30 (any colourway). Any leads would be very welcome. 
^ listen to Charly (unless your intention is a skintight jacket). The TOJ0 fits slimmer than the measurements suggest. I have similar (slightly larger) measurements than you but the 46 that I owned was at least 1 size too small.