or Connect

Posts by damiance

EXOXE www.exoxe.pl
100% ostrich wallet  
reasonable offer is MORESCHI Last summer in Milano I saw 100% crocodile or alligator model priced about 900 EUR. I saw this in company store at Linate Airport.
Hermes always means quality ;)  100% alligator wallet are rarities (of course depends on brand, no-name from Thailand are not). And the price is incredibly high.Even very well known brands offer alli/croco wallets lined with some classic leather rather than exotic one. I wish I was wrong :)  but classic leather inside of wallet means that it is not only cheaper (relatively) but thiner and more pliable. For example, very nice...
As I wrote before, ring lizard is the common name, not scientific. So it is probably hard to find official source :)   but, please see here: http://www.panamleathers.com/lizard-skin/   BTW - some shop sellers confuse lizard with iguana. I guess that IGUANA sounds better than lizard :)
I love ostrich - Is the interior finished with leather lining or fabric?
Ring lizard is the common name of Varanus Salvator and another large lizard (also with rings) - Varanus Niloticus. Produced by tanneries as bleached or natural (with ring pattern) Those two species are in general larger than Teju - this is true. But it is possible to make a shoe with Teju (not wholecut):       Best Regards Damian
Black is boring ;)
The same species of lizard (varanus salvator), but cut out of another part i.e. belly   How do you like it?  
I'm a seasonal user, I use about 10 different wallets   Today Python Reticulatus, bespoke.