or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Found some great things today. Brioni Suit. Thing is tiny. EZ Sport Coat Paul Stuart Tie for the trads out there.
^^^^ Those are indeed Shell cordovan. 93605 number indicates shell on this pair. Heels replaced.
Found this crazy Etro shirt. double button collar and super thick buttons. Not pictured are some Ferragamo cap toes that need to be cleaned up.
You are correct. I guess I should have been more clear. If it's AE or some other "lower level" stuff I pass if the soles are trashed. Shell cordovan is always an exception. I have picked up Edward Greens that the soles were worn all the way through and have had good luck with them on the secondary market. Alden seem to always be worth the pick up unless they are just spent beyond repair.
StevenK I wear 46Xl as well so I don't buy it all up
I always pick up shoes that are of value. You need to look at the soles to make sure they aren't shot, but for the most part some conditioner edge dressing and some polishing can really make a difference. If the soles are shot or there are major defects just leave them, most people don't want a project. Yesterday I picked up a nice pair of Allen Edmonds Cliftons that will get some conditioner over the next couple of weeks and polished up they will look great.
I have been stockpiling Sorels through the summer to sell in the winter. I buy them new or near new only made in Canada.
Goog indicates Loake.
Bump, just to see if anyone has any ideas on the maker. Thanks,
Jodphur Boots. The British Isles Collection. Made in England. Who is the maker???