or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Brooks Brothers Made in Italy belt. NA my size. Looks just like the alligator belt on website but isn't indicated on the belt. Real Gator or Print?
Florian, What part of PQ are you in? I lived up there for a couple of years back in the late nineties. I would attempt to rap with you guys in Quebcois but my abilities in the French language are long gone.
This is cheaney right?
I just used a little water and a light once over with a suede eraser. I wish I could find some my size. I hope you dont mind my ethrifting and flipping. I see an under valued auction and I pounce.
Anyone recognize this brand?
^^^^ Those soles look like replacements. Vero cuero just means real leather.
I know some you guys have hounds. If anyone is interested in the belt that features a hound of some sort get at me. Available for cost plus shipping. Size 34
You guys are killing it lately. I still can't get over Spoo's Valextra Pachaderm.
Does anyone recognize this heel? Made in England.
I am pretty sure this is just a souvenir from someones trip to Japan. It is pretty cool and will be good for Halloween or something. If I could learn to do hand rolled edges I could chop it up and make some squares for the masses.