or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Anyone want? 30x34
Anyone know tis vintage Burberry?
^^^^ That sole looks a lot like some used on Crockett Jones for Polo. Inside markings will help a lot. Nice looking boots either way.
I have found and sold some that say Bench Made in England that have the same writing inside as Cheaney but the heel pattern and details are the same as my Crockett & Jones. So my conclusion was that they were farmed out to Cheaney by Crockett & Jones.Have any pics?
Some of my finds from the last couple of days. Very nice Pendleton Black watch tartan Size L available Varvatos Made in Italy Charcoal long sleeve available. Orvis wool vest Available.
its a womens jacket size 2 if anyone is interested let me know and I can go back and get it.
does anyone recognize this brand?
Picked this up the other day. Paul Frederick POW Seven Fold. NA Trafalgar Pocket wallet. NA
Found a couple of cool things last coupe of days. Paul Stuart shirt. Very nice details. 18 35 Available Beretta Duck Camo reversible jacket/liner Available New with tags old stock Neiman Marcus Made in USA Buffalo Check flat cap L Available PRL Wool Stormy Cromer type Hat XL Not available Vintage B&L Ray Ban Ambermatics.
I am always amazed at some of the stuff that I find here in my little state of UT. Finds are few and far between but it has been a good week or so. Ghurka No 8 Ties from Ferragamo, Faconnable, Tie Bar, Brooks Brothers Makers, Ike Behar, Faconnable. Taylor Stitch Blue Poplin size 46 or XL (available)