or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Redwing made in USA 8" Logger boot. Size stamped on side of boot says 11 $85 Shipped PPP Please pm with any questions or if you need additional pics.
Sometime when I get compliments for my clothing I think to myself, if they only new that 90% of what I am wearing is thrifted or bought used at huge discounts off of ebay. I thrift because it is like gold fever. When you find something good you want to just keep looking and searching for the next great find. If I find something good I will usually always pick it up if I know it is something that can fill my paypal slush fund. The fund is usually cleaned out on other...
Pair of nordstrom woodlore shoe trees $2 other than that, I haven't seen anything in.
Quote: Originally Posted by ermo new, unworn Allen Edmonds Sheltons, all black(not black and brown like on their website), size 10.5c. They are big for me and are going on ebay soon, they were $25 so I'll sell them for $125. Does that price sound right 2 u guys? Seems a bit high to me. Unless they are shell cordovan, I dont know that you would get that much for them. You should try and sell here and avoid ebay fees.
Quote: Originally Posted by JensenH I launder them at home and hang dry. No shrinkage. Make sure to use a plastic hanger to dry them. Metal can cause rust spots, wood can let the stain bleed through.
I would contact Polo and/or C&J and tell them you have a pair of the loafers and have a missing tassel. No need to tell them where you got them. I'm sure missing tassels happens all along.[/quote] I did just this. They asked for the line numbers in the shoe and are going to send a tassel.
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff To each their own. Found a pair of Allen edmonds in my size in that exact style the other day, left them because they were that style, which I find particularly ugly. While the tassel loafer may not be for everyone, I find them to classic. The shell that Crockett Jones uses is very nice and quite distinctive. Anyone have any idea where I could get a new tassel to replace the one missing?
Found a great pair of shoes today. RL Polo Darlton Tassels Missing a tassel, but otherwise very good condition. Still need to clean this pair up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kevk Wish they made the cream in colors other than burgandy and black. It wasn't too long ago that they had a brown cordovan cream listed on their ebay website. It may be worth a call to AE if you need a brown cream.
A glimmer of hope...not for me since my 6'7" frame usually doesn't find anything that will fit me. NWT Burberry of London contrast collar french cuffs. 16-32 & A very nice Hilditch & Key SAKS tie. Both are available, please PM if interested.