or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Price Drop $150 Shipped.
Ermenegildo Zegna Suit size 42 R 100% wool. Excellent used condition. Tons of pick stitching, 2 button, dual vented, double pleated pants. Color is more of a brown birds eye with a light blue window pane. $175.00 $150 NOW $SOLDShipped in USA Measurements: Across Shoulders: 19" Length BOC: 31.25 Sleeves: 26" Pit to Pit: 22" Pants: Waist: 16.5" X 2 with 2" to let out. Length: 31.5" inseam with 1" to let with no cuffs.
Drop on the Darltons to $235 Added the Foot Joy Tassel Loafers.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 You may want to read the B&S rules. My appologies, I dont sell too often and will remember that there are no free bumps unless there is a drop. DROP $250
Quote: Originally Posted by howard89 Measurements? 10 UK or 10 US? Thanks US 10 D sorry if there was any confusion. Fit TTS will provide measurements if needed.
You guys all know the shoe. Polo Ralph Lauren Darlton loafer size 10D US 10D. Made in England retails for $795 This pair is gentley used and has a great color to it. The cordovan is very nice. This pair can be yours $275 $250 $OLD shipped. Trees can be included for $8 more. Please feel free to ask any questions ADDED Foot Joy Tassel loafers Made in USA 10D I think these are made by AE, but I am not sure. Very nice calfskin leather with a rubber...
Very nice pair of old school Bostonian Crown Windsor's. PTB shell cordovan only worn maybe 2-3 times. Size listed is 8.5 C/A Made in USA. $OLD shipped. If you want the shoe trees they are $10more.
Do you think he had enough Pateks? I guess it was good while it lasted.
Quote: Originally Posted by que Lastly these were found and they apparently werent worn more than 3 times and appear new, though they must have some age on them as they say were made in Eng and the current Polos seem to be made in US. Was Churches' the manufactorer of these as the heels look similiar? Great looking shoes, in perfect shape too. I believe those are Crockett & Jones if I remember the nail pattern correctly. RL polo still sells...
Looks great. Seems like you were very lucky that they still had some fabric to fix that collar. You can't say enough about their customer service.