or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Magnanni from yesterday. Very nice looking pair of shoes. Too bad they are too small. 7D
A couple of finds for me today. I am going to take the Harris Tweed challenge and see what I can get. I paid $7 for a vintage 3 roll 2 brown herringbone with ticket pocket. Crossing my fingers for a decent flip. Also a nice pair of Magnanni loafers size 7M or 7D if anyone is interested. Pics to follow.
For what it's worth regarding the $26 Edward Green shoes not picked up. I found a pair a couple of years back that the soles were hammered, but the tops were in pretty good condition. I sold them as is for close to $100. So if you see them and they aren't too abused grab them.
A couple of decent finds especially for my neck of the woods. Charvet tie available Corneliani 44L available
Had an OK day. Finally picked up an item for myself. All from Savers. I signed up for a card at savers that gets me a discount occasionally. Today it got me the 50% Veterans day discount the day before the sale. Polo Ralph Lauren linen casual SC NWT Paul Smith London shirt, available Lacoste OCBD, available
I had an akward moment yesterday at the thrifts. Walked up on a guy that was trying on womens high heels. He quickly put them down and took off for the other side of the store. Also picked up a nice pair of Allen Edmonds Ashland 9.5 d short wing bluchers. Available
Found a few nice things today. All are available. Please PM for those interested.. Hickey Freeman 42 R charcoal flannel suit: Thomas Pink Dress shirt 15 33 Allen Edmonds belt sz 36 chili color
There are plenty of us around that like Zanella in sz 40 if there is any length to them:D
Found a decent Gitman shirt 16-33 if anyone is interested. Pics to follow if interested.
SLAM DUNK, you should win this. Cropped photo not to show the wear on the inner heel. And the description makes it sound like they are perfect.