or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

I have the Darlton loafer, and the color is amazing. I think the Darlton longwing is your best bet though. That shoe is rediculous. Get em and post some pics.
Just picked this up this morning. Still need to clean and bath the thing in Lexol. Leather is very dry. Made in USA split cowhide by Carlton. Never heard of them, but seems like it will clean up nice. Pardon the inadequate cell phone pics. $2.99
I am no big timer, but I have manages to pick up some good deals through the years, nothing like Spoo's haul RL polo blue label suit in my hard to find size used 48xl = $30 Edward Green unlined loafers damn near new= $125 RL polo crockett jones shell tassel's = $7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoofit This is a very nice pair of used Darltons. You guys all know the shoe and how great the color of the shell is. Size 12 D fits TTS. $285 shipped. Bump with a drop $285 shipped.
Vox commenting on AE 2nds in 5 4 3 2 1
Can't beat that price BTW. Go for it.
I have been watching this suit as well. Very nice looking, but might be a bit too heavy for anything other than fall and winter. But, I so go for it.
This is a very nice pair of used Darltons. You guys all know the shoe and how great the color of the shell is. Size 12 D fits TTS. $285 shipped.
"Who farted in here?" Great episode. I too hope that Don gets it together.
Just a couple of things that I need to get rid of. 1) Brioni dress/casual pants navy with pins. Almost a seersucker feel to the fabric. single pleat front. 34X30 tagged EU 52 fabric content shows CO 76% LI 24% SOLD shipped 2) Borrelli Tie good used condition. 60"x 4" SOLD shipped