Posts by Hoofit

Couple of pick ups. Never thought I would finda tailored piece of bbbf in my hood. Bb3 available Borrelli and bb made in USA Almost new AE for 2 bones why not. Pic help from the little dude
Some nice pick ups fromantic today. Patagonia trifecta all 3 store returns Some Kuhl Paul&Shark Brioni Patagonia vest for good measure
On the topic of SLC, I think @chetb summed it all up. There's another good restaurant called McKay's downtown has very good meatballs. Twss Feel free to pm if you want.
Glad you got it. I hope you get some goid use out of it.
I received mine last week and will get some pictures when I get a chance. @atljon keep your eye out for a box in the next day or two.
@spoopoker the pawn star scenario works perfect the only question is who is the Chumlee in this situation? And also I'm assuming no need to call in a grenadine expert since you already are one.
Upton or Anderson? This is not a label I am familiar with. @spoopoker
Damn that jompso can type. No one can understand what the hell he is saying, but he can type like a mofo. Moar thrift pics please.
Thanks^^^^ Its a tad small for me so left is. The quality wasn't quite the but country wear is pretty cool though.
UK members, is this something worth picking up? Seems like a step down from barbour country wear. Kop at $40 US?