or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

Nice chairs.^^^^ Spoo spitting thrift lyrics like it's nothing. No wonder he drives the rari, probably selling those rhymes on ebay too. I must say that I loved that he used "staight outt Compton" that was my first introduction to gangsta rap and whenever I see eazye that the first thing that comes to mind. Some nice finds for me lately. Red Wing 875 NWOT 3 pairs FootJoy classic golf shoes. If you aren't picking these up you should be. RT Protocol dress shirt
Any idea of the maker? Dsquared Made in Italy.
^^^^I have sold items that NWOT defect, the defect being that they have been altered. Never had a problem with it but I haven't listed too many items that way.
Dudes, I am travelling to San Fran in a week or so. Can anyone tell me which thrifts have all the Brioni and Tom Ford there? J/K J/K I got google fu to help me find those spots. Any suggestions for must see places to vistit or places to eat?
^^^^ That is an awesome jacket. The buttons look like they could be some type of horn or antler.
Vintage jersey.
@briancpotter you can add my eBay user 92eldo always looking for more traffic.
Pretty sure they aren't Allen Edmonds. I think they are from one of the handsewn operations up in Maine or close by but not sure which one.
Any idea on the maker of these. Ralph Lauren Polo Country. Made in USA. I was hoping Rancourt but thinking probably Hamilton or someone else.
^^^^^ Gieves & Hawkes?