or Connect

Posts by Hoofit

I am wearing one right now and can confirm 44 XLG is extra long. Details & dibs if available.
I found this last week. The thing weighs a ton. N/A already listed Been had me some Cable Car & Burberry And these Made in USA from the GAP.
^^^^ Too funny. Can anyone confirm Crockett Jones?
Congrats to Wes, Spoo and the Thrifty Gent on the article. It was a good quick and dirty summary of thrifting.
Faconnable Made in Italy. Who is the maker? Caruso?
Hey thrift Bros. Can I make a simple plea to all of you involved in the thrift exchange. Please take a look at your profile an update your sizes so that goods can be thrifted on your behalf. I only say that because the person for whom I am going to be sending goods doesn't have anything listed.
Been had me some more Filson. Also found some JCrew blackwatch trousers not pictured.
Really the quality of the silk and print all say real. I also found one similar that someone posted in the purse forum from a couple of years ago. The other end.
I am pretty sure this is real but I will just put it out there. Coolest thing I have found in the last couple of weeks.
Sheaffer 1500 lifetime pen from approximately 1944. Good condition just need to figure out how fill it and get it back in service.