or Connect

Posts by matt1985

Hey guys trying to track down some new boots, Looking in the $350-$400 range. Love carpe diems but way too pricey! You guys know of anything similar without the hefty price tag?    Kinda like this shape of boot 
I'm after a pair of boots that are cut similar to these, I like how the toe is slightly curled up. Can you suggest some brands that are not too crazy expensive, around the $350 mark would be great!  I like the all saints boot but none in stock :(       
Thanks timbaland, they were starting to feel good after a couple of weeks of continous wear. But i went on holiday for 4 weeks and they felt a tad tight when I tried on again. Will just wear them flat out from now on! 
Hey guy's, just wanted to get your thoughts on how my PS fit. I'm normally a 32 but sized down to a 29. Only worn them for a few weeks, but the thighs are still a bit tight. I hope they stretch out as much as you guys say!         
Anyone familar, or heard of j shoes before? Never heard of them, but saw these while on holiday in Vietnam. The pair I really wanted wasn't in my size, so I got these instead. I don't think they look too bad, they will do the job until I buy some wolverines...
Saw these while on holiday. Made by j shoes, I have never heard of the brand before but the selection looked very nice. The pair I really wanted wasn't in my size, so I settled on these. Anyone here familiar with j shoes??
Thanks for the reply. I'm quite slim, I was thinking of ordering it in the small just so it's more snug fitting. It doesn't get crazy cold where I live so wont have to layer under it. Does it seem like a decent coat for the sale price? Or could I get a better quality coat for around the same price or slightly higher? Thanks!
I found this pea coat on sale on the Ralph Lauren site. Has anyone tried one of these on at all? Would like to know if it's more square cut, or slim fitted. Thanks for you help. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13311942&cp=2943767.4216762&ab=ln_nodivision_cs7_jackets&view=99&s=D-DollarRank-POLO&parentPage=family
sorry for this stupid question. I recently bought a pair of APC ps and it's my first pair of raw denim jeans. i got some mud on my knee and cleaned it by dabbing at it with a damp tissue. I didnt go too crazy but noticed a little bit of the dye came off. will this leave a patch on the jeans now when they fade? Thanks guys.  
Hi guys, I haven't posted on here in a long while. But I just wanted to say thanks to the guys that suggested I go to Azzaro in Melbourne to buy a suit for my wedding. Picked up an awesome antichi telai suit, the staff and guy (I think may have been the owner?) that served me were an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thanks again!