or Connect

Posts by matt1985

Sorry to post this, but I've searched and have only found snippets of info on what I'm looking for.    I had a belt made, and just wore it without treating it. I got a water stain on it and was wondering if it's possible to get it off?    I just done a few coats of leather conditioner to protect it more, so might just have to live with it. I'm getting another one made and will be coating it straight away. Would you guys worry about this stain?      After...
Can the samurai pros help me please. Currently in Bangkok, I went to a shop called take 5 and bought a pair of samurai s003jp 15th anniversary jeans. The guy told me they were sanfornized jeans, and after asking him on 3 seperate occasions he told me they were.   So had them hemmed, and sized down 1 to allow for stretch in the waist. I looked the jeans up on the net when I got back to my room, . Every where I have read says these jeans are unsanfornized, so when I pre...
Do you have measurements for the jacket?
A restock of your dark coloured chambray would be awesome too, would love to get one! 
Hi, has anyone dealt with vintagetrends at all? They have some nice ex navy peacoats on their site, but for a decent quality one they are pushing $200. Are they worth that amount? Or should I pay extra and get a new j crew or something along the lines? I'd like a slim fit.
http://eshop.club21global.com/sg-en/denim-jacket/du3750/?sm=true%2Ctrue%2Ctrue   Hi, I like the look of this jacket, but never bought any rick owens stuff before. Do the jackets run slim? I'm pretty much a small in everything I wear, just wondering if anyone has had to size up on this brand? Thanks!   Never mind, they dont to Australia... 
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=TRUE-MZ106&c=All+Sale+Items&d=b&n=s   Just stumbled across these, not too bad for the price. No idea on quality tho, plus would be better with a plain toe.
  Thanks for the reply! Ive never used obenaufs before, would just the oil be fine to use? Or is LP better? 
I ran into that problem lol. I had to stop squatting so my legs would shrink! 
I guess if says it's all good to do I can't see any harm. At the end of the day they are jeans, but I baby mine so much so I understand you not wanting to stuff them.    Is there a compartment on your washing machine you can put liquid soap into? I'd prob but the vinegar in that area if you was to machine wash.