or Connect

Posts by matt1985

They look incredibly nice, will have to get one! How much slimmer are the earlier 1950's compared to say a 1970's jacket? Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered before.
 Haha, will be back in the gym soon. My clothes are starting to not fit me :( I Love the look of the kersay wool coats. They are around $200+ on vintage trends in my size, they worth getting hold of one?
J crew jacket I got from a user off here a little while ago. What do you think of the fit? I've put on a fair bit of weight, and feels a little snug.
I may wait a month or two to kop the r.m's. The local stockists normally have a sale, or gift r.m Williams stuff when purchasing a pair of boots. Will post pics here once I get them. Thanks again guys!
You guys have sold me on the r.m Williams! Thanks for all the feedback. Are the r.m Williams hard to get hold of over England? I kind of take them for granted down here as they're everywhere.
Love the black pair! Will probably be the colour I get, but I saw a pair of the limited edition in a tan colour I really like as well... May consider both, but have more then enough boots/shoes at the moment!
I normally go with a leather sole on most of my shoes, what's the rubber sole like on the r.m's? Or would getting a toppy on the leather sole do the job?
Thanks to everyone that replied. Haha I guess it could be a little un Australian to not buy r.m williams, it's just you see them everywhere here and was considering something different.    Thanks for the info on the church's, I found a few posts mentioning the Beijing line using lower quality materials.   Coming into sales season here in the next month or 2, so will see how much the r.m Williams come down, if anything at all.    Thanks again guys!
Looking to buy a pair of Chelsea boots to wear for winter. Living in Australia it's quite easy to get hold of R.M Williams boots. But I found a pair of church's on the Mr porter site that look really nice, and are similar price.    What would be the recommended R.M WWilliams boot to buy? The craftsman with the slight square toe? Or the turnout with the rounded toe?   Would like your thoughts on the boots thanks guys,...
Thanks for all your replies guys, it's not so noticeable now. First time with a natural belt, just want it to turn out well! Thanks!