or Connect

Posts by matt1985

I have never dealt with Momo's in unsanforized, but with the unsanforized I have dealt with before i'd suggest sizing TTS. The first pair I bought I sized down one, the waist did stretch out as I predicted, but the thigh is a tad too tight. I still enjoy wearing them. But the second pair I bought TTS I find I wear most often now due to more comfort. I also found I didn't get as much stretch out of the unsanforized compared to what I did with my apc's From what I have read...
 I will let you know as soon as it arrives. I live in Australia so may be a week or so until I get to try it :( So if you want to take advantage of the 20% off you may have to take the plunge now, and exchange for different sizes if they don't work out.  If you live in the States, the free return postage is a huge bonus! The raw indigo chore I got was out of mediums anyway so had no choice to take the punt on the small haha. 
 I have yet to try any Apolis clothing on, but I ordered a chore jacket a few days back and ordered in a small based off their measurements and the measurements of 2 of my jackets. i'm 5'11 solid/athletic build with a 40" chest. Until I try the jacket on I can't offer too much advice, but it depends on what sort of fit you're going for. Do you want it snug and fitted? Or do you want it a little loose to put a sweater under it for casual wear? The best advice I could give...
 I found since rotating I could probably go a year without washing them, I have 4 pairs and just grab whatever I feel like wearing for that particular day. Giving the others time to air out, the down side is waiting forever to get some wear into them! But no need to rush them I guess.
 Damn Hirsh that sucks! Pretty crap that they didn't compensate you for the juniors stuff up! I've never handled Japan Blue, but from what I've read sounds like decent denim for the price! Handled some momo 0705SP's and they were amazing! Unfortunately they didn't have any in a size 32, the only one's they had were "limited edition" with fluro and camo battle stripes.  I've seen you have quite the collection of jeans! Nice work :) What model Momo's did you try on in 24"?
 Awesome get up man! I like to dress pretty similar, will have to grab myself some momo's for sure now!
 I have a bottle of febreze in the cupboard, if i notice my jeans smelling a little I turn them inside out and give them a good spray and leave them to dry.  I have found that just soaking my jeans every 6-7 months is more then enough, although the colour of the water after a good hour soak is horrid. So washing more regular probably wouldn't hurt. I think it's a personal call, I've seen some fades on jeans that have turned out awesome and they have had quite a few...
 I would love to see some more jackets from you guys, something along the lines of a casual blazer in a herringbone or melton wool possibly? Also have you guys considered doing a take on a pea coat?  Also received my red Yosemite today, holy crap how have I gone so long with out one! Top notch guys, thanks again! 
Thanks for the 20% off! Been eyeing off a chore coat for a while and finally got one. Looking forward to trying it on! Does anyone have any fit pics of the raw indigo chore??
I know you're not overly keen on unsanforized, but i'd recommend samurai s003jp. Slim fitting, and the taper isn't too extreme, quite wide compared to my APC PS. I also have the Samurai 710's which I quite like as well, top quality jeans! As for sizing, I went true to size on the 710's and down one size on the s003jp. The next pair of s003jp I buy I will be getting them true to size, they are just slightly tight on my thighs, but nothing too major.  I think you might lean...