or Connect

Posts by matt1985

My pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-18oz-015 have the deepest pockets out of any pair of jeans I own. I have some Samurai and APC's. If you can find a pair of those to check the pocket, i'd recommend them.
I have thought of doing that, i've done it on another pair but the cuff turns out way too chunky. I like a nice single cuff so it's not too bulky. 
Thanks, I'll be sending them off to get hemmed this week!
They are surprisingly comfortable, although they are 18oz they are really soft. Sitting and walking is fine. They are a size 32, I tried the 33 but was way, way too loose in the waist. They sagged off my ass too much also. Will get them hemmed, should flow a little nicer hopefully! Thanks for the input
I'm not overly savvy on what to pick up from the thrift shops, I just look for brands I recognise. If you guys saw a lamb suede blazer that was made in England but without any known designer name on it. Would you buy it for the $25 or just leave it??    I did grab a Paul Smith London shirt and YSL shirt. But unfortunately where I live I don't have a great amount of decent thrift shops :(
Hey guys, I purchased a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-18oz-015 while I was in Japan. Just wanted some thoughts on the fit, I have been thinking I should hem then as they are a bit long. Should I keep the stacks? Or hem them up so they look a little neater? Thanks for your thoughts guys!  
Hey guys, I purchased a pair of XX-18oz-015 while I was in Japan. Just wanted some thoughts on the fit, I have been thinking I should hem then as they are a bit long. Should I keep the stacks? Or hem them up so they look a little neater? Thanks for your thoughts guys!      
It's probably not the ideal stuff, but I found a tube of selly's shoes glue and tacked them back together with that. I'll see how they turn out, but I will take them around and see what the local cobblers down here can do with them. I like the idea of taking the whole sole off and getting it re-done properly, thanks again.  
 Thanks for the reply, I think these have unfortunately had the soles cemented on? I can't see any stitching anywhere, which for a boot in the $500+ region it's pretty crap really. I will ask a few local guys and see what they think, thought I would see if anyone has had a problem like this, and had it fixed nicely by a good cobbler.  Thanks again!
Hey guys, just after some advice on a good place to send my boots to be repaired. I live in Tas, and i'm not overly sure on anyone down here that could do an amazing job on repairing my boots.   I don't mind where I have to send them to, I just want a good job done on them. They are a pair of common project arctic boots, and the sole is starting to come off on both of them. If you know of anywhere please let me know, cheers guys!