or Connect

Posts by matt1985

Thanks very much guys, I can't ask for more. I will email you soon and get them sent asap. Thanks again.
I will have to look up how to do button repairs, i'm sure I might be able to wing it. If I can't I don't know of anyone that can fix them in Tasmania, I'd have to mail them to Melbourne or Adelaide as there's a few guys that repair jeans there.    Here's some pictures anyway. They have been a solid pair of jeans, so really want to get them back in action as soon as I can.    
I'd say i'm for from fat, (85kg's) I have size 32 pure blue japans, size 31 in Samurai and various other jeans and haven't had a problem with them.    I have been wearing the TS jeans a fair bit lately as they are starting to fade up really well and want to keep beating them up. I gave my apc's a lot harder life then the TS jeans and had no issue's with the buttons, that was with vanity sizing and going down a couple in the waist.
Hey guys, has anyone had trouble with buttons breaking off their jeans at all?? I've owned this pair for a year and a half or so, and the top 2 buttons broke off yesterday. I'm sure it's easy enough to fix, but international postage is a joke in Australia. I could near buy a new pair by the time I pay to send them over and get them sent back.
All good mate, I have stopped sizing down on my jeans now. I much prefer the TTS fit! Although even going TTS on some brands they are still a little tight, but still much more comfortable! If I think of some other jeans i've tried on that might be what you're after i'll let you know! 
I personally haven't worn them, but have seen a few people wearing them and have handled sugar cane jeans. From what I can gather I think they are a more relaxed fit (don't hold me to this though) or it might have just been the guy sizing up a bit for a more comfort fit. Quality wise they would run rings around APC. I have petite standards, I like the fit of them but quality is so so, compared to my samurai's and pure blue japans, and what I have seen of the sugar canes in...
 I personally think the fit is fine, thigh doesn't look too tight to me. If they are raw denim I wouldn't size up as the waist will stretch a little. I'd keep those one's looks good.
 My pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-18oz-015 have the deepest pockets out of any pair of jeans I own. I have some Samurai and APC's. If you can find a pair of those to check the pocket, i'd recommend them.
I have thought of doing that, i've done it on another pair but the cuff turns out way too chunky. I like a nice single cuff so it's not too bulky. 
Thanks, I'll be sending them off to get hemmed this week!