or Connect

Posts by CosmeDaniel

Received an email that work has begun on one of my orders for VBC pants (hooray! ).     The first order was placed April 6 and the second on May 5, but it appears as though the email was referencing only the second order.  I was asked to re-submit payment as the payment authorization had expired.      @luxire : I imagine that this is already be in the works for 2.0, but it would be nice to have a custom text field when purchasing an "Additional Service."  For the...
Do you have a forward leaning neck?As others have said, photos will help members make recommendations. But really, just send fit questions and photos directly to Luxire. Their team will know what adjustments to make to your shirt pattern.
 Fantastic!  Order has now been placed.  @luxire:  You now offer a great array of English and Italian cloths.  I'm curious, are there any local (i.e., Indian / Indian sub-continent) mills that you're excited about?  Do most simply operate in anonymity as suppliers to some of the larger European labels?  Are local house labels simply too obscure in name to appeal to the wider global customer base?  Or is the quality/finishing simply not yet up to par when compared to...
 I keep getting the following error when trying to add the Indigo pants to my basket:   Required parameter missing or invalid: id
 Fantastic additions @luxire!  Unfortunately for me, I return from holiday the day after the sale ends.  Always one step ahead of me!  
 Why send really confusing instructions in the first place?  I had to re-read that sentence multiple times and in my opinion, it can easily be interpreted to mean that you're asking for the "waist" to be slimmed with darts but not necessarily asking for the "back waist" to be suppressed versus the "front waist." I think your confusion and disappointment could have easily been avoided if you had better notes.  Why not say something to the effect of "Front waist 18.0 inches...
 I bought this fabric through the Black Friday special.  Spot on review.  It has a very nice brightness with a bit of a sheen to it.  Ironing it is a bit of a chore though.  Still pleased with it.
Received about 10 pairs of socks recently.  As always, top quality and great colors.  The new purple contrast on the navy socks is a wonderful addition (before the contrast was less distinguishable).
Review:  Luxire Custom Briefcase   Many of you may recall that Luxire began showcasing bags, totes, and briefcases this past summer.  In a vote of confidence of their bag makers (artisans!), Luxire announced in August that they would accept five orders for bags/totes at an introductory offer of $100 with the caveat* that recipients write a detailed review.  The bags also came with a money-back guarantee for those who did not like their bag.  I had been in the market for...
I have an unfulfilled order pending from August but it's for a non-traditional (then) request.Your order is a bit on the longer side unless you requested a difficult fabric to source and/or you have very specific and perhaps atypical custom requests. Doesn't hurt to email Luxire for a status update.