or Connect

Posts by CosmeDaniel

For the Dugdale Fine Worsted:Pants:  $180Jacket: $550* Suit starts at:  $730 *$550 is what I was quoted for the base price of the jacket; I'm sure it will increase based on additional requests that are out of the ordinary.
 I have two pairs in the Dugdale Fine Worsted that are unlined. I think they're fairly comfortable. :)
 Is that where you want your pants to sit?  Make sure you're either home to sign for the package or you create a FedEx account so that you e-sign for the package so that they leave it on your front step.  It's an annoyance you can easily avoid if you'd rather not wait an extra day.
The solution is simple. You simply need to specify it in the notes section. I'm on the short/small size but for reference, my measurements are:Biceps: 7.00Armhole: 9.75Cuffsize: 7.25 And I add these sleeve requests in the notes section:Please make mid-sleeve (elbow) width: 5.50 inchesPlease make cuffs: 2.00 inches
I too have lordosis. I found that reducing the back waist by 0.5 inches really helps with the lower back billowing.I'd suggest starting with that reduction and modify with subsequent orders.
So now you have a better idea of what to adjust for your next order.The default cuts of online MTM outfits differ from one another. If you say "more" sloping, you'll get different results from each maker.Adjust your measurements, get feedback from Theresa, and have fun building your wardrobe.
Quick kudos to Kirby for adding an apology to the latest e-mail.  Not that common to see people take personal responsibility for issues.   I didn't have a bad experience with my last order, but it did come with one less dauber than what I thought I was paying for. Customer service assured me it'd be included in a subsequent order but it didn't materialize.  In the end I figured a $6.00 dauber wasn't worth the fight but it sounds as though I wasn't alone in experiencing...
 It depends? If they stock the fabric you selected in their own warehouse as part of their regular inventory, then sure, it may be a fairly quick turn around on your order.   But if by start you mean they begin the process of procuring your fabric from the respective mill (in those cases where they have to order it through their channels rather than stocking it themselves), then yes, you can say they've started on your order.
 I find them to be very wrinkle resistant during normal wear. I've heard that the Frescos are 'scratchier' to the touch and while I can't speak to the Frescos, I'll add that the Dugdales are pretty comfortable to wear.  (There's a clear difference in how they feel compared to one of my pants made in in a 120's for example, but again, not uncomfortable at all to me). I couldn't find much discussion about the Dugdale Fine Worsted line prior to taking the leap, but I did find...
I have some that are lined to the knee and others (mostly lighter summer wools) that I've gotten unlined.