or Connect

Posts by ryng

Excellent condition, rare MA-1 Jacket by Attachment from SS12 size 2 in a desaturated mocha color with olive/brown ribbing. Really nice details on this, with riri zips throughout, double zips, hidden placket, proper tapered cuffs, etc. Fits S or slim M. Christmas special price drop! Price will go back up to $315 after Christmas. P2p: 20.5"  Shoulders: 18"  Front length: 21.5"  Back Length: 27"  Sleeve length: 25" 260 shipped to cont.us
Still looking
bump, now selling instead of trading
Brand new and rare MA-1 jacket by Attachment from A/W12. Retail 57750jpy. Really nice details on this, with double riri zips, hidden placket, proper tapered cuffs, etc. Comes with the tags. Best fits XS. There is a needle sized hole/scuff on the bottom right of the ribbing. See all high-res pictures here. $460 $375 shipped, feel free to make me an offer.   P2p: 19" Shoulders: 17" Front length: 21" Back Length: 29" Sleeve length: 19"
WTB: Looking for a 46 or 47 TOJ1 2011 or older MA-1 (not suiting). Will consider a 48 TOJ1 2011 if it's got black
still lookin
I'm looking for a Temple of Jawnz og TOJ1 in black/black/black OR 2011 TOJ1 in 46 or short 48, in black/black or black/tiger camo. Might consider a TOJ0 2013 as well.
Boots are in really excellent condition, worn only a few times. The only flaws are minor wear on the soles and minor scuffing on the toe; had to use flash to capture it, can't really be seen otherwise. Comes with the tags and dust bag. Outsole measures 30cm. See all high-res pictures here. $500 shipped, feel free to make me an offer.
I'm looking for greyscale or muted Band of Outsiders shirts in XS or S depending on the measurements. Solid colors or interesting patterns considered. Let me know what you have, willing to pay more or less depending on the condition.
Extremely rare grail piece from AW 04/05, which is the final collection designed by Helmut himself before the label was sold to Theory. This belt was featured throughout the AW 04/05 runway. Fits waist sizes ~26"-33" due to its stretchiness. The belt is made from stainless steel and the buckle shows some wear, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Comes with the dustbag. Feel free to make an offer.