or Connect

Posts by ryng

Black calf 2010DR in size 46. $620 shipped anywhere in the world!     Shoulders: 16.5"  Pit to Pit: 19"  Waist: 17.5"  Front Length: 20.5"  Back Length from bottom collar: 23.5"  Sleeve Length: 24.5"
Does anyone who use Zenmarket know if they let you undervalue your items / mark the package as gift? Thanks!!
I always thought the snaps over the liner was a poor design choice, the same thing happened to my TOJ og belted DR a while back too. Is there a way to revise this?
I have a new condition black calf TOJ2013 in size 46, PM if interested! (belt included) SOLD  
bloopity
Really high quality and rare boots made by Kiminori Morishita for Nano Universe (KMGR), the same mastermind behind his current label 08sircus. The detail is incredible, with twisted lacing similar to Julius boots in addition to a side zip, and a hand sewn goodyear welt onto a Vibram sole and very soft and supple black leather uppers. In my opinion, the silhouette and last on these are much sleeker than Julius but unfortunately they're too narrow for me. Overall in...
Updated with the information
I have a size 47 with shorter length Black Lamb 2010 Double Rider that I'll be willing to sell or trade for a 44-46 double rider in any configuration. Excellent condition, was thinking $520 + shipping.   More pics http://imgur.com/a/orgIh   Shoulders: 17" Pit to Pit: 20" Waist: 18" Front Length: 20.5" Back Length: 23.5" Sleeve Length: 24"
bump
WTB: any double rider in black 44-46.