or Connect

Posts by Rincon

Anyone ordered the cerrutti 10oz cashmere? If so, how light is it? Suitable for early fall if in an unlined jacket?
I have that same shirt... very nice but most casual than I had envisioned. 
I've been trying to find a single gusset, briefcase-style bag that comes with a shoulder strap.   My ideal is that it be formal enough that I can bring to business meetings but also won't look strange when I walk around town casually.    I travel a fair amount so it would be very helpful to have 2 in 1.    Any ideas?
IMO a huge factor is the weakness of the dollar.If the exchange rate was $1.55 instead of almost $2.00 ...
What brands deliver the same combination quality of leather, construction and sleek styling?Others appear to exceed in one category or another but I havent seen any that hit at high level of all 3.Id love to hear of other contenders though!
 Do you believe they are consistent length sizing-wise and it's just a width issue?  The Antibes was an 11UK and fits perfectly (even a milimeter large) whereas RLPL Narvells were very tight @ an 12US.  I guess that could make sense as Narvells have a very narrow toe box anyhow. 
My first pair of non-RLPL-branded G&Gs courtesy of Bespoke England.    Very pleased.   Was concerned about the sizing but apparently RLPL and G&G's sizings have nothing to do with one another. 
I'm 6'4", 180. Do you guys know of the brands that offer leathers that provide a good fit for a tall slim guy? Can't tailor leather... Makes it tough.
If I typically wear a US11.5-12 standard width do you guys think a UK11 in the KN14 last would do the trick?
Any word on coats being offered in long lengths?