or Connect

Posts by Raul

Hi all, I want to make some oxford cloth button down shirts and I want to find the best quality oxford fabric fo doing this. I read about Alumo, Thomas Mason etc but I am not an expert about cloth quality and I don't know who makes the nicest oxford. As I live in Italy I think I can find about everything from the major brands rather easily, so I wanted your advice about which one is the best quality oxford for this kind of shirt. I would like the classic solid blue,...
Just got these Chukka Boot in Brown for the spring-summer. I know they are from last year's collection but I love them anyway:        
I would buy 8
Hi , I am 8.5D in Alden Barrie last, and I have two pairs of Yuketen Maine Guide 7-eye, one in 8.5E and one in 9E. While I can fit the 8.5 rather well (they were tight at the beginning but then loose a good bit) I admit I am more comfortable in the 9 (but I like to have some room in my shoes), someone here remove the inner sole in the Yuketen to have more space inside. I am 8.5 also in Red Wings (8113 and 875). Hope this helps.
As my 3rd pair of Yuketen (I have two Maine Guide 7 eye in cerise and brown) I would like a pair of Chukka Dress in Cobra Snake (hopefully discounted as the are from last spring collection). Norse had them discounted at 222 Euros but when I saw them they were already out of stock. Any idea where these could be still available? Correct size would probably be 9 (this is my Maine Guide size).
ALDEN CORDOVAN PENNY LOAFER, BRAND NEW! For sale a brand new, never worn pair of Alden Cordovan Leisure Handsewn Moccasin style # 986 in color 8 dark burgundy, size 8 1/2 D. These are on sale only because they are too small for me. Only worn for a few step in home to try them on, never worn outside. The slight darkening of part of the sole is only due to wearing them for a few steps in my home (and maybe by someone in the shop before), the immaculate condition of the...
I have a pair too, great looking and great fitting shoes. And in my opinion cordovan is the nicest shoe leather on earth!
Hi all, here is a pic of my new Maine Guide Boots in cerise (8.5 E). They look wonderful in cerise color with that yellow tongue. It was the only model and only size available from this italian ebayer. I am an 8.5 D in Red Wing (Iron Ranger/875) and in Alden (Barrie last). Probably a 9 in these would have been a bit spacier, but I remembered what larryr wrote in this forum a few pages back so I bought them:   The heel slippage definitely lessens a great deal after...
Hi all, I am from Italy and this is my first post here. Just today I bought my first pair of Red Wing, the 875 in size USA 9D. They are sligthly large inside, but I don't like tight shoes and will probably put an insole and will use a thicker sock so it will fit fine at the end. I would like also a pair of Iron Ranger, but I have no occasion to try them, so I would need some advice about the correct sizing for the Iron Ranger compared to the 875. I wear Clark...