or Connect

Posts by jvillal

Anyone have action shots of the Olive trainers? Would love to see what they look like in some fits.
Has anyone actually tried out their Coyote Roughouts in rainy weather? Thinking of bringing them on a trip to a rainy climate and want to know if they'll withstand the elements.
Any update on the museum calf shoes?
I have a pair of coyote roughouts that got muddy over the weekend. I cleaned them with a wet tooth brush and notice that the nap isn't the same anymore. Any recommendations? Or general recommendations for how to clean them going forward?
After all those questions I asked, figure i'd go ahead and also mention that I'm in on a Cognac Weekender.
So the weekender is +2 inches in length relative to some of these guidelines - would it still fit in the bin? I think 24" would be bigger than any bag I've tried to use so far and I've never paid attention to how my existing bags fit. 
On the weekender - will the zipper allow any water to come through? Worried about that seam there. 
Anyone that's received Large longsleeve Union Jersey's want to swap? Have two whites and looking for different colors. 
What's people's experience with QC on the coyote roughouts?   I just received my pair and found a few marks on them. Luckily they fit pretty well and I don't particularly intend on babying them but a little unsure what to make of these blemishes. Anyone have some thoughts?   
I have a pair of the natural horsehide sports trainers - do they size any differently than the regular sports trainers? Not sure if it the leather makes any difference.