or Connect

Posts by jvillal

Is the jacket an Epaulet 40 or 42? Guessing a 40 by your measurements. but thought I'd confirm.
Gotta echo on the color - this doesn't look anywhere close to this hue. http://www.themandonstore.com/brands/inverallan-6a-oatmeal.html. Just wondering which one is it closer to? I have the one in the link but would prefer the color you have so may purchase it anyway...
Are these the 8.5s per Epaulet's website?
  What temperatures would you rate this thing at? I'm looking for something that I can dress up and down, but not sure if this would be sufficient for a Boston fall/winter.
  Thinking about getting this with either an RHL or Tempest sole for fall. Any thoughts on RHL for fall seasons? Or how RHL sole with Natural CXL? 
  Is it just me or does the toe seem a bit bulbous for a desert boot? I'm thinking about picking one up, but this definitely seems like it'd have an unflattering profile. 
Prurient - do you see any wool bedfords? Might do a phone order if so...
  Where are you getting the additional 40% off from?
I'm seeing the 20% on w+h, but where are you getting the additional 10%? Is that on check-out?
seattlesf - how are you getting $670? Is that USD? The Nanamica cruiser I'm seeing is posted for 1070.