or Connect

Posts by onbooze

For what its worth, the outlier towels are not worth the price (I got a L for $75). They don't soak up much water (but might make decent beach towels). GF tells me you can get same quality at better prices elsewhere. Alas!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lunis/lunis-tailored-performance-pants-built-for-adventu   Just found this on Valet.    Basically looks like an outlier rip. the side zip pocket and reflective inside make them look that much more technical that I think they're a bit uglier though. I'll stick to my climbers. 
My iphone is getting increasingly terrible at taking photos. scratched lens?   Leather jacket from a no-name vendor in Fez, Morocco.  Uniqlo, uniqlo, uniqlo, orion leather, wolverine 1000 mile.
  Not much exciting going on here brands-wise, but this outfit has taken me pretty far. Cheap, looks good on my proportions. Sorry for crap pic.    J Crew Pocket T (two of them), UNIQLO pants, LL Bean Bluchers. Outerwear negligible. 
How thick is it? Cold weather appropriate? Waterproof?
 J.Crew Slim Fit tees have pretty short sleeves. I'm 6'2" and a M gives me this look... My question: anywhere online to pick up Peir Wu stuff? waiting for their online shop. 
 This is at the top of my F/W inspiration list now. I dig the soft textures so much. 
remarkably monochrome!
 I might be the only one OK with black belt and shoes. I think it looks good (not great) esp. with your skin tone. Where's the footwear from?
back to college today. gotta move in so kinda breezy. Gant, Outlier, LL Bean mocs.