or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Yep, medium should be 50. I ordered a large from them and it was 52.
Regarding this last I'd recommend your Red Wing size or 0.5 bigger even. They are indeed very narrow in the toe.
Thanks. I sized down.
The Redon coat seems to fit pretty big. I'm normally a L, but the measurements for this seem very large.   Any experiences? Does anyone have the coat in M and can kindly provide measurements (sts, ptp)? Tia
I think - and that is also my experience with the two indigo RRL shirts I own- that most of the RRL indigo items/shirts have been rinsed and thus don't bleed.
Ah, yes. That seems to be the answer. Thanks a lot. The fabric of the one you linked to seems to be the same. Just the collar is different. In the one above it's probably shearling lined.   This RRL one is similar.   Etsy is a good idea. This one was available there.  
I'd guess it's from Pendleton but I couldn't find it anywhere. Or some Japanese version?    
Great. I'm very interested to hear what they're saying on this.
And sold.
For Sale is this beautiful indigo blue Wabash stripe railroad cap from Workers. I'd say it's a size M with the leather strap nearly closed. By opening it one gets another two centimeters (nearly an inch). It's got a nice leather strap and it's a beautiful wabash fabric. Note the little stifel like workers logo on the inside.  I only wore it two times.  I'm looking for EUR 60 plus shipping.