or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

For sale is a pair of brown RRL pants in the officer style (see front pockets) with suspender buttons in W32xL34. The fabric is a nice light one. I bought these pants a year ago new. Unfortunately they're too tight in the thighs for me. I've only worn them once. They don't have any flaws.   Looking for US$119 plus shipping. In Germany: US$7 In EU: US$15 To US: $19
Yes, it's from the washing. The stars are not really white. I'll stick to non-wash versions in the future. 
I have to say that the star wabash iron ore shirt is far more washed than the pics on the RL site make it seem. It says rinsed but in my opinion it should have said something like "faded" or "bleached out".  You can compare here.   The fabric is like this (could only find this pic of the grandad style one):   This is the pic on the RL site:     Still a nice shirt, but I was expecting a darker indigo colour.
Sold.   Thanks
Are you referring to the ridig selvedge ones here?
How do you find the breathability of the Macintosh of the Cameraman? I have a Macintosh/Harris tweed one, and while I love the look and especially the tweed I find that I start sweating in the upper area quickly. I would have much preferred had they used Ventile. Or will the Mackintosh somehow change over time and become more breathable? The way it is now it feels to me like some synthetic fabric.
Yep, medium should be 50. I ordered a large from them and it was 52.
Regarding this last I'd recommend your Red Wing size or 0.5 bigger even. They are indeed very narrow in the toe.
Thanks. I sized down.
The Redon coat seems to fit pretty big. I'm normally a L, but the measurements for this seem very large.   Any experiences? Does anyone have the coat in M and can kindly provide measurements (sts, ptp)? Tia