or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

For Sale is a pair of   Naked&Famous Blanket Lined Jeans in the Weird Guy fit in size 33. Unfortunately they fit very small, so I cannot really wear them. They're too tight on my thighs. I've only worn them once. Both the indigo twill fabric (which bleeds quite a bit; should fade nicely) and the traditional blanket lining (not wool, thought, but cotton) make these special. I think the normal dimensions were used when manufacturing them but with the lining they fit...
Rigid Officer Chinos.    
  I see. Thanks for your reply.   I think the upturned toe can look good for a tougher boot, black horse hide or brown grain leather. But for this sleeker/refined one your suggested lasts (especially the 2030) sound better.
 Sounds great.But why does it need to be fully lined?And any pics of boots in that leather?And it would be the 2030 last, right? No upturned toe.
This is the Cinnamon (the roughout), right? It looks very light. Any pics of aged Cinnamon?  
These have been sold.
Just a little feedback on the slim straights.  I have to say I like them quite a lot. The Cone denim is quite soft and a bit hairy, very comfortable and pretty light, great for warmer weather. I got them in 32 and they fit very well, slim but not tight in the thighs (the Tellason John Graham Mellor in 32 for example are too tight for me). I can't compare to the slims since I haven't worn them.
No, since I've just bought online. But good idea.
Does anyone know where I can get a RRL replacement buckle? Unfortunately RRL online shop doesn't have any.
Yes, the 1936 one is Cone. The limited one has rivets on the back pockets.