or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Hi, I got them in 32 and they fit me very well. Very happy with them. Nice details like raised belt loops. And I also like the Cone denim. It's lighter but that makes them really comfortable. I have stronger thighs and they fit well, not too tight, but slimmish. To me quite a perfect cut. I have the rigid chinos in 32, too, and the low straights in 33 (32 might have been ok, not sure, they're a bit big in the waist, but thighs are already slim). Hope that helps.
SOLD
SOLD- Thanks for looking
  on ebay now: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Acne-Jeans-Moc-31x32/200970174855 
SOLD
 Are the Limited Edition Buckle Back jeans made from the same fabric as the slim ones? Or at least feel similar? I think there was a little difference in weight.
 Well, almost same. Yes, it looks similar.But is itIndigo dyed?Discharge printed?Probably not.
  I'm generally wearing a 10 in Red Wings, 10/10.5 in Alden Barrie and I have the 2030 in 10. It fits alright, but a bit tight.  Next time I'd go for a 10.5.
 Yes, they're awesome. But I have to tidy things up a bit. And I realized that I never wear these.Not sure, where they're made. It doesn't say on them. But I had seen similarly tooled leather items by RRL that were made in Italy. I think originally they were 180 or so.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  Thanks for the heads up. I had seen some posts like this before and thought it would be no problem if done irregularly and of interest to members who are interested in certain brands like RRL. Because it's very difficult- at least for me- to search in the B&S threads for certain items.