or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

I've got the Grommet Utility belt in 32 and am wearing mostly 32 and sometimes 34. The belt could have been a bit longer but is alright. When I close it there is perhaps 2 inches left, going to the first belt loop. Hope this helps.
Very interesting.Thanks Cool stuff (from the linked site)"The Black Cats advertised their skills for the film industry with the slogan "Anything for a price."here's a sample of the "menu" of the13 Black Cats stunt fees:Loop-the-loop with men standing on wing tips - $450Delayed parachute jump with 1,000 feet free fall - $150Double parachute jump with both men using same chute - $180Plane to plane or plane to car transfer - $150Flight tableau on upper wing with 1 man knocked...
Which ones are they? I couldn't find them in the shop.
Regarding sizing- I mostly wear 32 (some brands 33 and the occasional 34) but the straights in 32 were too small for me. I got the Heavy Japans (15oz) from their Kickstarter in 32 Straight. Beautiful fabric, but unfortunately the waist is too small for me. 33 might work, not sure yet. I think Gustin wrote on their site that one should size up 2. That seems to make sense. Let me know if anyone's interested  in the pair.
Has anyone veryified whether they're 10.5oz like the site says or still 9.23?
Has anyone come across this scarf? Can't find it anywhere.
On a Japanese reseller site the fabric of these pants is called Candlestick fabric. It looks similar to the fabric of the Boss buckle back pants from last season, which seems to come from Oni. At least very similar to it.
They look great. But don't you find them to warm? I mean walking outside is okay, but I've made the experience when I wear tweed/wool pants in autumn/winter once I get inside where it's heated they become too warm. Or are these of lighter fabric?
  SOLD Thanks for looking
Has anyone got both the new Slim Straights and the Slim fits? I'm asking because I'd like to get clean, slim pair (perhaps the olive ones) but I'm worried about the thighs being too tight. The Slim Straights in 32 fit perfectly as do the Rigid Officer Chinos in 32. With the sizes above 32 the waist will be far too big and I don't want to go through the hassle of having the jeans taken in.