or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Has anybody got experience with washing this grey peak lapel jacket to achieve the rugged look but also to shrink it? I'm especially interested in shrinkage in overall and sleeve length compared to shoulder and chest measurements.
I meant the olive rigid officers selvedge chinos.I wasn't aware of those. Only of the dark brown ones (I think the current Clyde version) and the khaki rigid chinos (seems to be a thicker fabric again).By the way, in the shop I had seen some nice black/oat ticking stripe pants. They don't seem to be online. Anyone has bought them yet?
Are these available online?
SOLD
SOLD
Yes, quite thick fabric.But beautiful item.
I think with new additions to the site the sizes come to appear a bit later.It was the same with the LE CPO jacket. It seemed sold out at first and a few days later sizes were avaiable.
I don't know about the current Clyde's but the previous ones (brown duck, dark grey) all fit very similar to the Officer Chinos IMO.
I recently had a look at the new East West denim. It's very nice: rugged and irregular. Also loved the new brown Clyde pants and there was a pair of striped pants (ticking stripe) that I hadn't seen online (can't find it now either). The LE denim pullover looks great, too. '
SOLD