or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Has anyone come across this scarf? Can't find it anywhere.
On a Japanese reseller site the fabric of these pants is called Candlestick fabric. It looks similar to the fabric of the Boss buckle back pants from last season, which seems to come from Oni. At least very similar to it.
They look great. But don't you find them to warm? I mean walking outside is okay, but I've made the experience when I wear tweed/wool pants in autumn/winter once I get inside where it's heated they become too warm. Or are these of lighter fabric?
  SOLD Thanks for looking
Has anyone got both the new Slim Straights and the Slim fits? I'm asking because I'd like to get clean, slim pair (perhaps the olive ones) but I'm worried about the thighs being too tight. The Slim Straights in 32 fit perfectly as do the Rigid Officer Chinos in 32. With the sizes above 32 the waist will be far too big and I don't want to go through the hassle of having the jeans taken in.
Nice purchase.   Where did you find these?
  Pending
  Price drop to US$80
Or G-Star?I think they had a model called the Elwood that looked similar.
I'm selling here some basically as new braces by RRL.   I've worn them three times or so. I have too many others and since these are not seeing any wear they are too nice to just stay in the drawer. I'm looking for US$90 plus shipping (actual cost in Germany around EUR5/US$6.5, EU around EUR 12/US$15, to US around EUR15/US$20).   They're non-distressed. Only on the metal fasteners is a bit of rust. When wearing them the RRL logo will be down, i.e. not...