or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Lowered to $150.
It's annoying that they didn't make the boots as agreed upon. But like the others say, I think it looks alright. Especially once you put laces in. I'm sure the contrast between the tongue and the boot won't be so big then if you do that. Perhaps they can make up for it by paying back some amount.
PRESTYLE20 is working for 20% off.
Selling a camel duffle coat in XL, like new: http://www.styleforum.net/t/322932/for-sale-3sixteen-camel-dufflecoat-xl#post_5900011
I see. So they fit a bit smaller than the measurements?
  What were your measurements (see first quote) from then? I had thought you had the jacket and it fit. A previous version?
But you're right. There are three colours. Besides the navy and the beige there's also olive. And there seems to be a purple, too.  
Price lowered to 175$.
It looks alright. But since they'll stretch (more in the waist, only a bit in the thighs), it looks like you could wear one size smaller for a more contoured fit. You also seem to still have some space in your thighs. I have a similar problem with a number of jeans, when the waist fits, the thighs are often quite tight. The other problem is that they're a bit too baggy.
I second ordering with Crane's. Friendly, reliable and fair.