or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Sold - Thanks for your interest.
For sale is a pair of black Red Wing Iron Rangers in US 10. I've worn these only four, five times. Selling because I have too many boots. Interesting mostly for guys in Europe where they're selling for EUR 279. Looking for EUR 200 plus shipping.      
Pending
Selling a pair of basically new unwashed, unsoaked Made in the USA from Cone Denim LVC 1947 XX501 jeans in 33/34: http://www.styleforum.net/t/325283/lvc-1947-33-34-like-new-with-tags
M65 and USMC jacket?
I'm selling a pair of Levis LVC 1947 501 jeans in W 33, L 34. Made in USA, Cone Denim.   They're basically new. I wore them perhaps two, three times. Never soaked or washed. They fit me perfectly as is, but would be too small after a soak/wash. I therefore bought the same in W 34. I'm a true waist of around 33. There are a few wrinkles in the back knees, front pocket entries and front waist. But no fades whatsoever. They come with the LVC letter and tags...
The standard advice for the Barrie last is to size down half a size. What if the boots are made of Shell Cordovan? With its less stretchy and probably thicker nature would going for the same size (i.e. not -0.5) work? thanks in advance
Thanks for the info, zissou, on the jacket. Do you find the Donegal wool rather warm?   Yes, the fabric of the 1915 is pretty light weight. After soaking it's probably more like 10 or 11, though. I find it similar to the first MF Californians, which only came in one fabric.
Even for XL it says 16 inch shoulders. Even my tight jacket has 17.7. Do you think they might have 'undermeasured' here?   By the way, I remember your being interested in the 1915 Levis. Could you locate a pair? I was wearing mine the last few days and kind 'rediscovered' how nice they are. Nice cut, not too slim, not too wide, not too high rise, neither too low. Nice details like the different pocket stitchings and a special denim.
Yes, looks very nice. i like this one, but the shoulders seem supernarrow, even on the XL http://www.mrporter.com/product/321527