or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Selling this MA-1 BLUE ANCHOR OVERALL CO.,INC. MJ14113 by The Real McCoys in size 42. This is the ultimate MA-1.   Fits true to size, like most RMC 42 jackets, like L. Shoulder to shoulder: ca. 50cm Pit to pit: ca. 59 cm Sleeves (from shoulder to end of cuff): ca. 67cm This jacket is not currently offered in Japan. The original price was JPY 108,000. When it was sold at BiG in NY the price was US$1,298.00.   Cached site with...
SOLD Selling this RRL Indigo Wabash Vest in L. Fits normal. Worn ca. 5 times. Very good condition.   Great Japanese indigo wabash fabric. Nice horn buttons with carved anchors. Inner lining is a beautiful Chambray fabric. Back fabric is blue twill. With cinch back.   shoulder to shoulder: 40cm pit to pit: 53cm   Price: US$150 + shipping (shipping from Germany)                
Great. Thanks
Cool.Thanks.What size do you wear in these and in other boots like Alden or Red Wing or RRL boondockers or so?
I bought the slim straights like three years ago, already in the Cone denim. Like mostly I sized down two. I also wear the rigid officers with no problem in 32. Hope that helps.
What is the fit again of the Norfolk sneakers? I heard the leather ones fit bigger than the indigo canvas ones.
Very good fit.
Thanks for your replies. I'll go for a 11 then and not 10.5. Interesting in Barrie and Trubalance I'm a 10.5 with a bit of room, most RWs 10, and Viberg 2030 10.5 with some room.
What are your experiences regarding the stretching of the brown waxed flesh leather? It's quite thick, so it probably won't stretch much, right? Different from say standard chromexcel leather, which I found to stretch quite a bit.
And have you seen this Indigo Cotton Sports Coat?How would you compare the two?