or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Does anyone know if they fit 'normally' for RRL? And this shirt-    Does it fit smaller, too?
Selling one of the 'classic' Naval Tailor collection items: a Mister Freedom Sugarcane Pea Coat in L new (soaked) with tags . Sold out at MF. Has been warm soaked, so I wouldn't expect any more shrinkage, unless you tumble dry or so.   Fabric is 50% Cotton 50% Sugarcane   All infos here: http://www.misterfreedom.com/denim-p-jacket.html   shoulder to shoulder: 48,5cm Chest (pit to pit): 55cm Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 67cm   Price: US$550 + shipping (shipping...
Selling this MA-1 BLUE ANCHOR OVERALL CO.,INC. MJ14113 by The Real McCoys in size 42. This is the ultimate MA-1.   Fits true to size, like most RMC 42 jackets, like L. Shoulder to shoulder: ca. 50cm Pit to pit: ca. 59 cm Sleeves (from shoulder to end of cuff): ca. 67cm This jacket is not currently offered in Japan. The original price was JPY 108,000. When it was sold at BiG in NY the price was US$1,298.00.   Cached site with...
Selling this RRL Indigo Wabash Vest in L. Fits normal. Worn ca. 5 times. Very good condition.   Great Japanese indigo wabash fabric. Nice horn buttons with carved anchors. Inner lining is a beautiful Chambray fabric. Back fabric is blue twill. With cinch back.   shoulder to shoulder: 40cm pit to pit: 53cm   Price: US$150 + shipping (shipping from Germany)                
Great. Thanks
Cool.Thanks.What size do you wear in these and in other boots like Alden or Red Wing or RRL boondockers or so?
I bought the slim straights like three years ago, already in the Cone denim. Like mostly I sized down two. I also wear the rigid officers with no problem in 32. Hope that helps.
What is the fit again of the Norfolk sneakers? I heard the leather ones fit bigger than the indigo canvas ones.
Very good fit.
Thanks for your replies. I'll go for a 11 then and not 10.5. Interesting in Barrie and Trubalance I'm a 10.5 with a bit of room, most RWs 10, and Viberg 2030 10.5 with some room.