or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

I don't know about the current Clyde's but the previous ones (brown duck, dark grey) all fit very similar to the Officer Chinos IMO.
I recently had a look at the new East West denim. It's very nice: rugged and irregular. Also loved the new brown Clyde pants and there was a pair of striped pants (ticking stripe) that I hadn't seen online (can't find it now either). The LE denim pullover looks great, too. '
SOLD
SOLD Thanks for looking
The A-2 wallet is great. There is also a similar toiletry bag.Are the pants the Hayward? Beautiful indigo herringbone fabric.
SOLD Thanks for looking.
Yes, I agree with that.The fabric contains only 3% percent of cashmere but it amazingly soft.I'm normally between M and L in shirts with M tending to be a snug fit and got this one in L. It fits great by itself or with a shirt underneath.
Which Levis?I own the 47 LVC 501 ones in 34 after a warm soak.For RRL I mostly wear 32 except for the slim fits which I have to wear in 33 due to tight thighs, waist would be ok in 32.
Selling this RRL Bomber Jacket D-2 L NWT. Quite rare. Fabric: 60% cotton 40% ramie Wool cuffs   On the right inside pocket there is a little hole near the rivet. (see pic 5)   Price: US$200 + shipping                   
For sale is a new Nigel Cabourn Fair Isle Vest in 52. Price: US$100 + shipping + paypal fees