or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

Price drop to $225.
For sale is this pair of Lotusse (made in Spain) loafers in black grained leather. The shoes have been resoled. As can be seen from the pics they show some wear but they still have a lot of life in them. Size is EU 43 US 10. Ousole length (as measured with tape): 30.8cm (12.1 inches)   Price: US$60 + Shipping + paypal fees 
Selling this pair of used Crocket&Jones Dartmouth 10E shoes, made in England. Outsole length (as measured with a tape) is 30.8cm (12.1 inches). Condition as can be seen on the pics. They still have a lot of life in them.   Price: US$100 + Shipping + paypal fees
Drop to $250
Selling this APC Fisherman shirt in dark green. The fabric is 65% wool and 35%cotton, so great to wear as both a shirt and overshirt. Beautiful fabric, buttons and craftsmanship. Like new. Only worn two times. Original price: EUR 200   Price: EUR 150 + Shipping + paypal fees          
For sale is this NWT RRL B-10 vest in L. Collar: Real Shearling Shell: 100% cotton beautiful olive drab gabardine (typical for the B-10). Lining: 100% cupro (plant based fabric).   It fits regularly. Shoulders (vest) - ca.43cm Chest- ca. 58cm   Price:  US$275 + Shipping + paypal fees   Shipping from EU (so if you're in the EU no customs)   Infos: http://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/rrl_1875.html http://gravys.jp/?pid=54822784
Selling this pair of beautiful boots. They are made in Los Angeles by Julian for Rising Sun . Made from French Calf leather in cognac.   The size is US10.  Outsole length (as measured with a tape) is 30.5cm (12 inches). They were to small for me unfortunately. I'd say if you wear a 9 in RedWing Iron Rangers, 9 or 9.5 in Alden Barrie/Trubalance last, 9 in Wolverine 1K and similarly they should fit you. I wear one size larger in these boots and the 11 in these fit...
I'm selling this as new chore coat by the Stronghold Made in the USA in M in dark brown. This fits a bit large, more like an L, measurements: shoulder to shoulder: ca. 18.3 inches pit to pit: ca. 22.5 inches   This was originally $450.   Price: US$175 plus shipping + paypal fees.      
Another price drop.
Price drop to $299.