or Connect

Posts by indigoeagle

And any codes floating around?
How did you size compared to the Boss jeans (or Officer Chinos, Low Straights, etc.)?
SOLD
For Sale is this beautiful jacket by Heritage Research. Made from 100% wool, lining 100% cotton, sleeve lining 100% acetate It's an L but unfortunately too small for me. I normall wear a 42, so I'd say this is like a 40. The jacket is handmade in England (cuff buttons are working, can be opened and closed). Two buttons on the front. Worn once.   pit to pit-55cm (21.7 inches) shoulder to shoulder-46cm (18.1 inches) sleeves (from shoulder to cuff)- 65cm (25.6...
For sale is this used Levis Trucker Type 3 jacket. It's a 'normal' Made in Hong Kong Levis jacket. There is a little bit of fading on the edges but in general the jacket is still quite dark.   pit to pit-57cm (22.4 inches) shoulder to shoulder-50cm (19.7 inches) sleeves (from shoulder to cuff)- 64.5cm (25.4 inches) back length- 63 cm (24.8 inches)
Made from a beautiful soft gabardine. Buttons are rusty. Made in Turkey.   pit to pit-65cm (25.6inches) shoulder to shoulder-49cm (19.3 inches) sleeves (from shoulder to cuff)- 62.5cm (24.6 inches) back length- 69 cm (27,2 inches)            
For Sale is this Levis Vintage LVC Jacket in Goblin Blue Size L. It's like new, I've only worn it once. Made in Turkey.   pit to pit-64cm (25.2inches) shoulder to shoulder-48cm (18.9 inches) sleeves (from shoulder to cuff)- 67cm (26.4 inches) back length- 68 cm (26,8inches)     The jacket has been made with some little 'repair' distressed  details.   The buttons are wood and have been like this.  
Which RRL store in NYC do you find the most special and which has the biggest choice?   And are they open on Sundays? And if so, what time do they open (couldn't find the info on the web). tia  
What about the #8 horse hide that were sold by Leffot (the first one/2030)? I thought they were described as shell but found them a little different from say the Alden #8 shell. While the Alden shell has the typical shine to it the one used for the Vibergs is rather matte/dull (like in the pic above).  
  Thanks for looking. SOLD