or Connect

Posts by MrSmith

just missed out on these JohnBrocklehursts on fleabay, hope one of you guys snagged it  
as for myself, am considering this... although it being a bespoke puts me off a little  
 have you seen this? combining your want with the norfolk, I saw this...not grey but the closest I could find http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Henry-Poole-1970-Bespoke-Donegal-Norfolk-Hunting-Jacket-Coat-40-NR-INSANE-/350865124222?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item51b130eb7e  as for pure donegals, UK ebay has a few in grey, this is a good one: 
I have spent a not inconsiderable amount of time driving around the internets looking for such a jacket with no joy. If you find a source please share with us. (Although tell me first before you mention it to these other tweed toting retrobates)
Lawks a Lordy, normally i'm quite meh when i view the old tweed jackets,but most of that bunch are on fire! Marvellous
actually, if it *were* a unique tweed and not tartan I would be rather interested
getting a consensus on a tweed design would be like herding cats!
  LIKE. 3 button or 2? fishtail waistband etc or a modern cut?
  join the club
I was going to say "jeans at a weeding? really? could you not find any matching trousers?" but looks like that has been done   honestly, I think those patterned bow ties would make it look too "busy" - the herringbone in your jacket, plus the check shirt would make me look for a plain bow tie. If I had to choose, then or