or Connect

Posts by MrSmith

I've found the sizes to be generous, e.g. if you're a 42 you'll wear a 40 no problems, and a lot of the better vendors have proper measurements
Plus I LOVE this Epaulet jacket, hate to think what it costs    
just missed out on these JohnBrocklehursts on fleabay, hope one of you guys snagged it  
as for myself, am considering this... although it being a bespoke puts me off a little  
 have you seen this? combining your want with the norfolk, I saw this...not grey but the closest I could find http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Henry-Poole-1970-Bespoke-Donegal-Norfolk-Hunting-Jacket-Coat-40-NR-INSANE-/350865124222?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item51b130eb7e  as for pure donegals, UK ebay has a few in grey, this is a good one: 
I have spent a not inconsiderable amount of time driving around the internets looking for such a jacket with no joy. If you find a source please share with us. (Although tell me first before you mention it to these other tweed toting retrobates)
Lawks a Lordy, normally i'm quite meh when i view the old tweed jackets,but most of that bunch are on fire! Marvellous
actually, if it *were* a unique tweed and not tartan I would be rather interested
getting a consensus on a tweed design would be like herding cats!
  LIKE. 3 button or 2? fishtail waistband etc or a modern cut?