or Connect

Posts by MrSmith

in a word, yes. I think they're from the 80s, and to my current eye for jackets look ridiculous.
something in blue, if its a lightweight tweed I would try and choose a lighter weight fabric in the trousers.
Vexing Conundrum   See Exhibit A.   Harris Tweed Jacket in Blue/Grey that needs a good iron, a present from ebay.   It fits well, I like the roping, colour, weight, rear vents, sleeve length, even the gorge is nice and straight for once.   but the lapels.   UGH!!! those lapels!!!     What's a Chap to do?   do I   A) wear and be damned (and feel unconfortable as I think it's so fuddy duddy looking) B) add another button and get the iron out, to make the...
my new wastcoat has nearly reached me, I already have the matching trousers :)  
Wear it, break that bad boy in :)
Woah.. those trousers! i'm not sure if i'm horrified or ecstatic ! they're certainly incredible.
a link to canvas and suit construction   http://www.styleforum.net/t/269171/canvas-and-suit-construction   I have recently received a 3 piece from Tweed Addict. They're a small outfit, so communication may sometimes be slow but i've never had a problem yet, quite the opposite. I also have a new commission outstanding with them that should be ready in a few weeks.   I do not know if my 3 piece is fused or not, i've tried the "peel test" but my results were...
Awesome! good use of colour and texture :)
 AIn't that the truth. and the occasional partridge ;)
 Yes, and thankyou, i'm looking forward to wearing it, will post some more pics then.