or Connect

Posts by drumstruck1

Hey all,    I started the collegiate-inspired sweater line Hillflint. We're using over a pound of 100% extra-fine grade Australian merino to deliver a top quality crewneck sweater for $85. Check out our Kickstarter and feel free to PM me with any thoughts, feedback, or questions:    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shi/hillflint-the-mark-one-sweater   Best, Woody
These are brand new. Received them for a photoshoot for an editorial spread, but did not end up using them.        "Setter" style Swim Shorts in Forest Green. Brand New, Unworn without tags.  Retails for $230. They are new and I'm selling for just $100 this is an amazing deal on a very trendy pair of shorts. Must get rid of them as I am moving and putting things in storage.    An...
Price reduced from 300 to 180
For Sale are these brand new Orlebar Brown swim shorts, size 28, in forest green. They are the "setter" model and can also be seen here, http://www.orlebarbrown.com/setter/. Retail for $230, asking $180 shipped. 
For Sale are these Stubbs and Wootton Linen Slippers. Great for the warmer months. Worn once for an editorial shoot, in absolutely excellent condition. Size 9.5, $180 shipped CONUS. Happy to take offers.    They retail for $450. 
For Sale are these beautiful vintage John Lobb Paris Moc Toe Tassle Loafers, marked as a 9.5 E. I am a 10 American, and these fit a little too snug on me. Used, but still in wonderful condition. 
  i posted this in its own thread, but just stumbled upon this one... sorry for the repeat here.   What designers are currently making leather jackets that look like what's in the attached photo (which I snagged from the most recent GQ Japan issue)?    The specs that attract me to the piece are its relatively thin/lightweight and supple leather, asymmetrical zipfront closure, dark brown color, belt, and particularly slim fit... Rarely do I see a jacket with all...
Hey all -    Such a shame it's taken me this long to start participating on the site. Perhaps this post more belongs on the buy/sell thread, but I'm not actually looking to buy anything.   I am merely wondering what designers are currently making leather jackets that look like what's in the attached photo (which I snagged from the most recent GQ Japan issue)?    The specs that attract me to the piece are its relatively thin/lightweight and supple leather,...