or Connect

Posts by MartinPhilips

Hi! Am I seeing it correctly that the Brown is the clearly darker boot?
They run small, ie 9D = 8.5D dress shoe size?
Nice, mate! I just bought a set of plain toe heritage boots from Thorogood. Love it.   How are they holding up for you?
For sale is a pair of lightly-used Clarks Mali boots with an interesting garnish of stage blood (from a photo shoot). They're a bit too big for me, and I personally need a boot with more structure.   Price: $50 + shipping (or local pickup)   Details: Make: Clarks Style: Desert Mali Boot Material: Suede Leather Color: Taupe, with mild indigo staining Soles: Crepe Rubber, in great condition   Notes: Mild Indigo bleed on the suede (pictured) Stage blood on the...
$75 shipped.  Jeans originally purchased from Gilt.  Tag included.   I wore these ~20 times, during which the waist stretched to a point where they no longer fit the way I would like them to. (I like to wear my jeans closer to my waist rather than at my hips)   For reference, I am a measured 30.75" waist, 31" inseam, 39.5" chest, 6'0" and 170 lbs.   Jeans waist: 17.5"  Front rise: 10" Knee: 8.5" Opening: 7.75" Inseam: 34"  Denim: ~11oz   I'd...
Hi guys.   Price is $140 + shipping (Your choice of USPS or UPS) or just local pickup (Los Angeles).  Open to trades for brown wingtips size 10.5 D   Why I'm selling: Simply put, they are too small.     BOOT INFO: Brand:  Red Wing Heritage Model:  #3144 Chukka  Size:     10 D Color:    Sage Mohave Fit:        Fits true to size.  I wear a 10.5 D for most oxfords, turns out these don't fit larger like a work boot might.   CONDITION:...