or Connect

Posts by Gorpomon

Hey everyone, my weight loss is your gain.    I'm offering two Alpha khakis, one in british navy and the other in light blue   British Navy - 38" x "30" Light Blue - 38" x 29"   Each is $23 with shipping to CONUS included, or you can get both for $35, CONUS included   I'm offering one pair of Tommy dark blue chinos. Since Tommy is gone, these are technically a rarity! Great for the rest of the summer. $19 CONUS shipping included.   Tommy Dark Blue...
Recently while in India I found these cotton pastel fabrics in Chandigarh and decided to make a line of pocket squares out of them. The fabrics are hand-loomed cotton pastels sourced in Chandigarh and hand-made in Hoshiarpur India. They come pre-washed and still smell like the Indian countryside. The Perfect Pastel in Blue This is a light blue pastel that I love wearing with my stone coat. It's a stealth square in my opinion, it very nicely punches up a...
*Note: I'm working on a way to put the pictures in the post, until then please scroll across and see all four patterns.   Recently while in India I found these madras patterns and decided to make a line of pocket squares out of them. The fabrics are sourced from New Delhi and hand-made by a seamstress in Florida. While they are madras fabrics, they don't appear to bleed when washed, however I recommend hand washing at first to ensure no other fabrics are...
There's nothing objectively wrong with this look, except that for a man of your (seeming) middle age, you in fact need to dress a bit classier. Leave the down vest and selvage to the hipsters in Wicker Park. But even though it's not quite right for you, props on getting the look down right.
  Hmmmm, the cult around him is definitely there, and I imagine that at least some in SF are afflicted. But I am aware of the now growing tide of Wooster backlash. I didn't intend to the pose the question as "Will you consider JCP because you LIKE Wooster", but more as, "Will you pay attention because you are AWARE of Wooster, like or loathe." 
Saw this on Valet today and I'm curious what the rest of you all think about Nick Wooster working for J.C. Penny now.    http://www.valetmag.com/personal-shopper/shop-talk/2012/nick-wooster-jcp-brand-at-jc-penney-092012.php?index1_top_lead   I would guess that for 99% of the people on SF shopping seriously at JCP is out of the question, but will that change with someone like Wooster guiding the ship? I could see myself picking up the Wool flannel blazer mentioned...
I didn't click those links because aw hell no will I click a Tinyurl link anymore.    That being said I can take a wild guess on what you're after and say if you're in the U.S. or can pay international shippping, then the flash sales sites generally have a decent selection of messengers periodically. Gilt, MyHabit are the best, there are a few others (Rue Lala and whatnot). They will have many in your price range. Quality will vary wildly, but I have a feeling you can...
Try SuitSupply which is just north of the loop, I believe they do quick tailoring as long as its not major stuff. Also their suits are pretty decent quality, especially for the price. They seem to be #menswear and StyleForum approved. 
Navy socks re-tailoring some gray trousers I have Finally laying down for a proper dress shoe Shaggy Dog
I can't front your game because your girl be all cute and whatnot (and I'm single as get alll). Outfit a great step in the right direction but tighten it all up just a bit. Smooth move on the finger bro.