or Connect

Posts by Friday

Really like the collection of textures
 You could look at the Padded Computer Bag. I used it daily and carried similar items. It's a bit on the big side, but the slight padding, especially on the bottom, is really nice to have if you plan on carrying a lap top. Blue or black are really versatile if you're using it in a work environment. 
Here a few bracelets that my better half made not too long ago, paired with my unbranded poor-man's automatic with a shell cordovan strap.   
Much appreciated 
I love that watch. Pics of the band?
 This helps quite a bit, thank you!
Any advice on how the Classic Chukka fit? True to size? Thanks!
The brass eyelets are a very nice touch. Modifying RW's is quickly becoming a new favorite hobby.
I'm thinking about switching things up, seeing just how minimial I can go, so knocked these two out but can't decide on the stitch. Any preferences?  
Thanks for the kind words! Boots will always be at the top of my list, but the oxfords have been my go-to since they're so easy to get on and off. Also, I'm in San Diego so the boots can get a bit toasty.   Whirling - I did this mod myself. I measured the ankle shape and specs of another pair of RW oxfords, cut these down to match, then sewed on a piece of veg tan over the cut edge to finish it off. It was a little bit nerve-racking because once I made the first cut...