or Connect

Posts by Friday

Much appreciated 
I love that watch. Pics of the band?
 This helps quite a bit, thank you!
Any advice on how the Classic Chukka fit? True to size? Thanks!
The brass eyelets are a very nice touch. Modifying RW's is quickly becoming a new favorite hobby.
I'm thinking about switching things up, seeing just how minimial I can go, so knocked these two out but can't decide on the stitch. Any preferences?  
Thanks for the kind words! Boots will always be at the top of my list, but the oxfords have been my go-to since they're so easy to get on and off. Also, I'm in San Diego so the boots can get a bit toasty.   Whirling - I did this mod myself. I measured the ankle shape and specs of another pair of RW oxfords, cut these down to match, then sewed on a piece of veg tan over the cut edge to finish it off. It was a little bit nerve-racking because once I made the first cut...
I prefer Red Wing oxfords these days. I got a deal on these 6" moc's and cut them down. They've become my go-to pair.   
Just switched out to a new slim wallet to cut down on the bulk and wear on dressier occasions. Excited to see how this one ages.   
Got my hands on some very soft oiled indigo nubuck. Paired it with natural veg tan on select pieces.