or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

Is that the preferred length for trousers, Ivy style?
Funny you should ask this. I just came from there. Great for small to medium gigs. It was standing only as well.
Hi Johknee,   Yeah, they do.
  The page in question:http://sekretpolice.tumblr.com/post/111230599571/my-wednesday-is-way-better-than-yours-you-may   I don't find this offensive and actually think it's quite a sweet comment. All he seems to be saying is that he really enjoys spending time with his brother and friends, Of course, I disagree with him because like Kanye, my life is dope and I do dope shit so I win.
So do you prefer the single or the double breasted model?
  Interesting. The one I saw at Tailor Caid had the buckle shifted to the side above the hip so the belt buckle wouldn't be seen when the jacket was being worn.
I'm in two minds. I've been for the last two and it was pretty packed with a bigger crowd last year. I might head in early before 7, wait till it turns dark and then return. Hopefully that will avoid most of the crowd. I reckon it will be really interesting though since the temperature tonight will bemuch higher than at the festival last year.It was a warm night in the first year and that made it pretty awesome.
 I thought you were in coherent.
Thanks, Frank. They did a wonderful job with this one and got it exactly how I liked.
    Thank you both for the kind words - it was made by Oscar Hunt Tailors and I have to say I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.