or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

What he said. It's not a DTO contest although you can go down that route if you want to. 
I've used them about five times.
 Um, Rob, .... exactly how tough are those 8 year olds that you teach?
  I think you're asking the wrong person ... Quote:Originally Posted by npvpositive    Ummm . . . maybe I made a tactical error when I told them that I wanted to try a higher quality fabric this time (last time I got the Ascot Chang house fabric).  They gave me some of the higher end Thomas Mason books . . . can't remember exactly which one.   I was in one of those "euphoric shopping moods" when you don't pay as much attention as you should. But when I got back to Oz I...
 He's a poet, he's a picker, he's a prophet, he's a pusherHe's a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when he's stonedHe's a walkin' contradiction, partly truth, partly fictionTakin' ev'ry wrong direction on his lonely way back home- Kris Kristofferson
They have been worn less than ten times and I was the first buyer.
 You'll probably win because I can't, for the life of me, tell which is which!
What about American Tailors for bespoke?
I'm really glad that you all like it. Just remember that a DTO is only one example so don't feel that it's the only option.
The new Friday Challenge is all about your menswear inspiration. Details are  at http://www.styleforum.net/t/450449/friday-challenge-23rd-january-inspirations/0_30