or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

Hi Jeff Thanks for that. I'll let you know. I'm hoping to order it in the next couple of days to get a few months of wear over here this year before the weather warms up too much.
He did two little boys back in the day.
Hi Jeff, Thanks for the reply. That explains it. I wanted to get a Ring Jacket A-1 and needed to know sizing information as well as shipping cost to Melbourne, Australia. I wear a 38R suit so I'm assuming it should be L for a regular fit. Is that right?
 Firstly I have to say I'm a little amazed to see Kevin Ryan's name mentioned here. Hats off to you, Matt!  It's similar to the dovetail vs bolt on arguments for methods of attaching necks on acoustic guitars.
Is anyone monitoring the email for the HK store? My last two messages have not had a response.
Brendon, you are a funny man.

A grave situation nonetheless.
 Yes that was us! It would have been nice to catch up but weird trying to introduce ourselves to everyone else! Are you going to the Melbourne Open House tomorrow?
It wasn't me but I was there today.Coincidentally, I just came from the NGV and also wearing RMWs and jawnz. No overcoat, hat or blonde companion though.