or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

This will be polarising to some with the warm top and cool bottom   
The new Friday challenge is up!
Thank you all for the kind words on the jacket and the outfit!   In other news:The new challenge is up! 
Thanks so much for all the votes, everyone! Glad you like the outfit!   The new challenge is up!
This week's challenge is all about seasonal incongruence. Thanks to @Claghorn for the idea!Could be a tweed suit with a linen tie, summer fabrics in autumnal colors, pastel flannels, etc. or just be weird and wear tweed to the beach on a nice summer day. I don't have any inspiration pics for this one but you get the idea - feel free to post some inspiration pics to get us going  The cut off will be close to midnight (AEST) on Saturday June 4 and the poll will close on...
 Thanks! Definitely not a hole, just the shadows :) As for the shirt, there is always next time :)
 Thank you! I didn't know whether to post this here or in the casual thread. Glad you like it. The jacket is MTM and there's more information about Calder Official here. This is one of the first and I'm really happy with the result.  I'm sure there is and I'm mostly of that mind as well but in this case, I was inspired by Jason Jules in the Drake's AW15 lookbook: 
 The fabric is from Caccioppoli but made by Ariston.
Tweedy Tuesday:     In my new Calder Official jacket  - herringbone tweed fabric by Dugdale.
@blekit I like this outfit - the suit is a subtle canvas for the tie to act as a nice point of interest. Can't go wrong with the tv fold square or the black, cap toe oxfords either, Good job.