or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

The poll is up!
Entries are closed now and the poll will go up shortly. Thanks for entering. This has been an excellent field!
Shacket Time (inspired by @leftofthedial):  
  FW15 Grey herringbone Bedford Christian Kimber square Brooks Brothers OCBD Vintage Japanese indigo-dyed scarf Orslow Fatigues Alden Indy boots
Thanks! It's a really relaxed fit as well.
Hobo chic:     EG Herringbone Bedford Brooks Brothers OCBD Orslow regular fatigues Alden Indy boots   The scarf is a hundred year old patchwork of indigo-dyed cotton.
 Awesome. What colour are they, though? They don't look olive or navy - more like a teal but is that just the photo?
 Those trousers are great! Which ones are they?
 Thanks, man! I'm really glad I got this one. A little different from the browns we usually see.  Thanks! The cool thing about that scarf is the number of colours so it can show a number of different things. I find that when I wear it, I need to tone everything else down to keep the balance.  Welcome back!!! Thanks for the kind words. I have to say I'm getting more comfortable with the casualwear side of things these days. Great outfit, by the way. I plan to use it for...