or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

I've got a double-breasted suit from Oscar Hunt and I really like the fit I got. They did a really great job. Suit Shop is another option and I believe both will fit within your budget. As far as the suits being ethically-made, I couldn't answer one way or another. I didn't check. Neither of them strike me as companies that would use sweatshops, if that's what your concern was.
You're too kind! Thank you!
    Yes, some of it's from Japan via Rakuten but I've also bought from eBay and grailed. I got my grey herringbone wool Bedford from Up There.
 I prefer to think that you're ahead of your time. Beautiful outfit nonetheless!
Loving my Bedford!  
 It's an EG day:  Not even sure if this belongs here but I thought I'd post it anyway. Tie with jeans? What is this man thinking???
Something a little different - an Engineered Garments Bedford jacket with a tie:     Engineered Garments jacket, Uniqlo cardigan, Kamakura shirt, EG Cappelli tie, Drake's square, Orslow jeans, Crockett and Jones boots
. With my wool herringbone @Henry Carter  tie
Grey Flannel Day:     Boglioli suit @Henry Carter tie @Kent Wang square Borrelli shirt Carmina shoes