or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

Thanks, lennier!
Congrats, Justin! You both look great.
 Thanks, @jas0nt! Nah, not long at all. I got them secondhand and this was the first polish so it was a case of reno, cream and then wax. I think I put on three or four layers of wax on each boot. Spoo's photo below was my inspiration:
I polished my C&J Brecon boots and was very happy with the result!  
 Thanks! Like PS really even needs them!  I hear he's now going to have an interview process before he'll accept you as one of his followers.
 That's what I was worried about 
I had the pleasure of being interviewed about my thoughts on menswear. If you feel so inclined, you can check it out. Actually, who am I kidding? Go check it out anyway http://themelbournestyle.com/2015/04/25/gerry-nelson-do-your-research-and-buy-quality/
Varsity Daze:  
Moar is a menswear roar - it's how the CM guys greet each other.Kopped is when you look so steezy, you should be arrested.A threak is someone who dresses well in both CM and SW&D, e.g. Man, Stitchy got 100 likes in his last WAYRN posts in CM AND SWD! Whatta threak!!!Hope this helps.
This is one of the ultra light down vests from Uniqlo and pretty inexpensive so get a few colors Thank you! They are RM Williams Chelsea boots and I wanted to make then a little different. Not everyone like a shine like that on casual boots like these but after having them with and without, I prefer the shine.