or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

I'm in two minds. I've been for the last two and it was pretty packed with a bigger crowd last year. I might head in early before 7, wait till it turns dark and then return. Hopefully that will avoid most of the crowd. I reckon it will be really interesting though since the temperature tonight will bemuch higher than at the festival last year.It was a warm night in the first year and that made it pretty awesome.
 I thought you were in coherent.
Thanks, Frank. They did a wonderful job with this one and got it exactly how I liked.
    Thank you both for the kind words - it was made by Oscar Hunt Tailors and I have to say I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.
 Thank you! @Oscar Hunt did a fantastic job on this and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. That is indeed the tie :)
Thank you!
 Thank you! It's a light navy from the Huddersfield collection but not a fine worsted. The fabric has some texture up close similar to a birdseye which I really like.
 Thank you! Yes, it's the first outing and my first DB suit 
Just picked up my double-breasted suit from Oscar Hunt and I'm a happy chappy!    
The first wearing of my OH DB suit - the jacket sleeves are the right length but the shirt sleeves had ridden up. Jules, Lachy and Oscar were great in the process and I would recommend a visit. I'm very happy with the fit and am looking forward to wearing it some more: