or Connect

Posts by Gerry Nelson

Good luck with that. I found a Drakes grenadine once for $40 and I reckon that was the best deal I got. I didn't see all that much this time. Had a look at the trousers, knits and outerwear. Some beautiful Luigi Bianchi Mantova overcoats but at $1255, way over my budget. There were some Carmina's for $260 but very limited sizing.
 Thanks for the kind words. It's pretty cold over here right now (46 degrees Farenheit) and the undershirt is actually made of merino wool so it keeps me surprisingly warm without adding bulk. I've been wearing them all week but it happens to be showing today - not a look I'd normally go for but I'm cold! 
Field jacket weekend - Day 3:  
It's a field jacket kind of weekend!  
Got the blues, Can't be satisfied ...  
 I've got a pair of Carmina DMs in calf and the Inca last is very comfortable if you have a wider forefoot (as I do). The Lowndes on the 348 is narrower.
Cool! I've got a pair of the burgundy hi tops that I've yet to wear.Where's the top from?
Would this qualify?     Edit: This is my entry. Thanks, @EFV 
 I loved Hiroshima and Miyajima - the friendly deer on the island were a highlight.
Thanks. Probably one will in Tokyo and two weeks elsewhere but haven't decided where yet. I was there two years ago in autumn and loved it. For that trip, I went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Hiroshima. I'd like to explore some other areas this time but hope to again catch the autumn foliage.