or Connect

Posts by applky

+1 that the issue was they'd break in transit.
Got the pale grey hopsack Walts, but have yet to hem them. My instinct is a fairly high no break no cuff, which is how I do my linen Walts. Should I try a 2" cuff? Concerned about not being able to wear them less formally. BTW those Walts are amazing.
 @edubs01 This has been my experience. I'm also 10.5D U.S. TTS and in the Aberdeen, 10D U.S. Barrie, and 9.5 UK in all Carmina lasts except the Inca lasted dub monks, which I size down to a 9UK for (just because they're dub monks and the Inca is a wide last).
 Yes, love my cotton cash rivets. They're a go-to business casual pant for me -- would be even better as a Walt/Rudy for that. There's just enough cashmere in them that they drape amazingly well.  Alden 403s from the Smith Street shop in 2009. Next purchase was an Epaulet mainline Japanese twill multi-gingham shirt, which is still going strong -- wearing it here. Studio shots archived here.
OMFG I have one of those suede jackets and wear it constantly. Talk about an in-season deal.
 Thanks!  +1
Today's Vandas include the OG fancy wool, I believe from before Vanda Fine Clothing was actually established and when @gshen was just selling ties on SF. This was the tie that started my Vanda addiction. EDIT: @Phat Guido wears it in a more subdued fashion here.     Vanda Brown Fancy Wool tie Vanda Purple Butterflies pocket square   Non-Vanda are Southwick and Gitman for Epaulet
Today:  Southwick x EP MTO navy hopsack NapoliGitman x EP cutaway collar tattersall Ashland shirtNot pictured: Grey birdseye Walts (still available, incredibly), Carmina MTO jumper boots [[SPOILER]]
^ Strange. I am also a Smedium in Epaulet shirts, and a 36 Doyle is slim but good on me.
Ah I had thought you were saying it was necessary or that it limited you in buying shoes. Anyway the burgundy shell dub monks would be pretty great!