or Connect

Posts by applky

According to FB it's wool/cash.   (as in NYR will take your cash for it)
^ No prob -- hope you enjoy the Guncheck Walts! See your PMs for tracking info.   Incotex still available. Still plenty of summer left.
  It's a basic operation for any tailor and works well on Walts. I've done it on a few of mine.     Agreed 100% (or I guess 108.875%). Hope the opening of the CA store goes well!   Another voice for the Nightshade Flannel. Incredible trousers, and, with the tweeds, a pretty serious first fall drop for mid-August.
  I am a 37 and have been known to wear a 38...     Agreed about this -- even if it's only the top button, like on the current stock 5-pocket items.
Rob I like how you've been a professional vacationer these past few months. An inspiration to us all!
^^ Details really make it AAS. Not a supporter of the shooz, but otherwise incredibly nice. That seersucker shirt is golden.
^ Sounds like it. Although if the Walts can kind of work, as it sounds, you can get the thighs let out. Sometimes short run fabrics don't make it to Rudys, although that seems less and less common in recent seasons.
Would love to see the 5-pocket jean option on the rivet chino, which we were talking about earlier. Would also love to see more color cords available. (Brown!)   The rivet MTO program looks fantastic, though.
All items ship in the U.S. with USPS Priority Mail shipping. International shipping at cost. All payments via PayPal, of course. Please reply or PM with any questions.   Some OG TOJ here -- shirts from their very first run, discontinued like the rest of the line is soon to be. Own a piece of SF history, and wear it, too.   First is an overdyed cotton poplin in dark navy with a turquoise cast. It's an amazing color in a lighter fabric perfect for layering or for...
Some closet cleaning of items that work well for late summer and fall. All items ship in the U.S. with USPS Priority Mail shipping. International shipping at cost. All payments via PayPal, of course. Please reply or PM with any questions.   First is a pair of Epaulet Walt trousers in a Barberis Slate Guncheck, originally a 33 and taken in at the waist to a 32. Bought NWT and worn once. A stunning pattern and soft Barberis wool. They read from a distance as an...