or Connect

Posts by applky

It's the Dark Olive Shadow Windowpane. There were, I think, only two units available during last year's Southwick Harris Tweed MTOs. Wonder who snagged the other. It's a fave of mine. I've got the Foggy Bog on the way, though, in an unstructured shoulder.  Will post photos when that gets in.
Getting ready for colder weather with Harris Tweed, patch pockets, smoke mother of pearl buttons, and dueling windowpanes. (...which I am wearing casually these days; X-post)      
 Wonderful. Is that a royal oxford underneath it all?
Getting ready for colder weather with Harris Tweed, patch pockets, smoke mother of pearl buttons, and dueling windowpanes.      
@clarksdb The Pearl Gray Flannel Walts have been a winter go-to for a long while -- since EP ran the trouser as a one-off years ago before it became a stock fabric. It's pretty much a perfect three-season trouser. (Though as I see you live in TO, maybe not for the darkest depths of winter!)   Whoa, those moleskin trousers. Walt game is on point. Good news for those of us who cannot live on rivets alone!  
Not to distract from the horsehide festival, but oh man the two new flannel Walts are incredible.
 Mike I feel like we talked about doing a GMTO of this back in the Carmina days. I'd almost certainly be down for this either in white suede or polo/noix/light tan suede. Can the suede PTBs be made unlined? Also FWIW I prefer the Alden Alt Wein medallion versus the Vass (I'm not sure I'd actually buy one with the suede PTBs on the way)... What I'm really a fan of is Alden's Plaza last medallion, which is done in a more pronounced ram's head shape. I dislike the fit of the...
Agreed with you @rydenfan, @MacktasticGDogg, and @Don L that it's a completely fair price considering the premium fabric and NE Shirt Co single-needle tailoring.   I picked mine up in the same size as my EP shirt size. For reference, I'm a Small in EP shirting which fits slim on me, though I do take a Medium in most outerwear/sweaters, so I tried the Small and Medium. The overshirt Medium looked fine as a looser fit, but I wound up going for the overshirt Small, which...
 Very nice. Even better that they're patterned like that.
 Definitely agree with this. I'm a fan. They especially work because of the heathering the fabric appears to have.