or Connect

Posts by applky

Love that pattern mixing. Tie looks fantastic.
What @neutrino says sounds right on. Lay a well-fitting pair of pants flat and measure across the waist, then double it. Ideally you'd want a pair of pants that has a similar rise to the one you're measuring for. The Walt and RC should fit you slightly differently -- the fits are quite different from each other, especially the rise.If it helps, both are sized to be worn TTS, for the most part.
My tie that also has this issue on the narrow end is a six-fold lightly lined handrolled wool challis and also arrived like that. It's been hung on a cedar tie rack for several years and it hasn't fallen out. David, would you still recommend light pressing in this case? I haven't done so, given all the admonitions we've all heard against pressing handrolled ties.
NP and thanks!
One of my tie tips have also done this. Would be curious to hear more.
 A belated +1 to this. Ordering 37 Napolis has been very easy via e-mail.  Depends on your office environment, but assuming you don't need as suit, the Galey & Lord khaki twill chinos are basically the ultimate business casual pant.
 Yes it's flat rate.  Been considering that tie for a while. You just sold me on it! Wonderful look here.
[[SPOILER]]  Love the details here. Not sure about the jeans -- seems just a tad too casual for the rest of the outfit -- but everything's really great. Who's the maker on the jacket?
Those washed 3" tonal seersuckers seem like great ways to do a solid tie in the summer... What else you got up your sleeve, Rob?  
Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet lightweight 7oz Rivet Chinos in the wildly popular French Blue color. Size 32, with no alterations on these chinos whatsoever. Fits TTS. Worn only twice. The light, breathable fabric and vibrant color are perfect for summer. No surprise that these are completely sold out. Cuff has signature herringbone taping along inside seam. Pics below. I've included some studio shots for color accuracy.          Tagged size 32, fits TTS:Waist:...