or Connect

Posts by applky

Game changer bar raiser. Well done!
 I just picked up my snuff suede chukkas and the Carmina shoe trees came with them. The initial deposit I believe covered the upcharge. The snuff suede chukkas, by the way, are incredible. Soller last is a great shape for them. Props to James on that idea.
Like the sound of the Driggs, although I would rather the pant have a regular coin pocket. Might be a deal breaker for me.   I'll second the call for a slightly higher rise than the rivets.
 Incredible news. Let me know what the available fabrics are and I will put in several Size Small cutaway collar orders immediately.
 For some reason I'm really jonesing after this item. You know, we all dogpiled on to the decision to do a sweatshirt-style X detail, but the more I think about it, the more this crewneck would look great with it. Way more casual than what I usually wear, but I think that's part of the appeal. Mike are you guys doing a zip hoodie as part of EPLA?
^^ Bottom is the Woodhouse denim tweed?
 Shirt looks great on you! Nice look overall.
Rob, great to meet you and Courtney yesterday!   FYI for everyone, all the ties on the right are cashmere. Rob was calling it his "cashmere ladder." We could all use one of those.
 Can Rivet Chino MTOs be done in the five-pocket jean configuration?
 Sig-worthy.